Will Trump finish his first term as president?

Will Trump finish his first term as president?

• Yes

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • No TV for a week

Votes: 12 52.2%

• Total voters
Nov 2015
UK
Blair was a stooge for GW Bush, I do remember that. Is May leaning towards becoming a Trump stooge?
Nope, I don't think she's keen on Trump. At the moment, May is just trying to cling onto her job. To be honest, where she and the politicians went wrong was when they thought "leave" meant "deal".

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
So is Scotland and Northern Ireland bailing out of the Commonwealth when you guys leave the EU? How about Wales? Is your country going to fall apart into its tiny constituent states? Will you move the capital to the Isle of Wight? WTF is going on over there in your little country?

Nov 2015
UK
You have no way of knowing whether there was collusion or not. But this certainly is suspicious.

Why Would Paul Manafort Share Polling Data with Russia?

And it's just Trump's bad luck that he has surrounded himself with a bunch of crooks and liars, lol.
Again, I explained Trump met Russians for business dealings, no collusion. Mueller agreed.

I knew because of what Trump et al were saying. Because people don't understand that Trump is a manipulator liar and not a pathological liar, where I do, it's obvious in which situations etc.. Trump lies.

I tried telling you, no collusion.

Dec 2018
the Heart of America
Again, I explained Trump met Russians for business dealings, no collusion. Mueller agreed.

I knew because of what Trump et al were saying. Because people don't understand that Trump is a manipulator liar and not a pathological liar, where I do, it's obvious in which situations etc.. Trump lies.

I tried telling you, no collusion.
Or, like Hillary and Benghazi or classified materials, nothing indictable due to lack of sufficient evidence for prosecution. Is there any doubt that both Hillary and Donnie were into hinky things? Were they into sketchy behavior? Criminal behavior? IMO, yes on the first two but unknown on the last one.