Will Trump finish his first term as president?

Will Trump finish his first term as president?

• Yes

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • No TV for a week

Votes: 12 52.2%

• Total voters
Nov 2014
TN
It appears he will... ... ..no matter how the Trumpalumpa fools want to spin it, there was no evidence of collusion except the Russian Dossier paid for by Clinton and DNC

Mar 2015
Mad Prophet
Mueller has not spoken at all and no-one should trust what Trump or his employees say.
I believe that Mueller did a thorough job. I further believe that Mueller could not find evidence that Donald Trump colluded with Russia. Many crimes were uncovered concerning Trump's team and Trump AND his team hid their communications with the Russians. This leads me to believe that their efforts were somewhat coordinated, but that guilt was not able to be proven at the level necessary for prosecution.

Mar 2015
The cloud
The Muller effort was a crash and burn illegal coupe attempt that failed miserably. It kept the bat shit crazy leftist at the edge of their crazy town seats and in the end was nothing more than another gut punch in their dreams of wiping out the 2016 election results.

You people will NEVER learn and these results will simply drive you further into the land of complete and total mental illness.

Face it...there is no hope for you and no coming back from this.