Will Trump finish his first term as president?

Will Trump finish his first term as president?

• Yes

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • No TV for a week

Votes: 12 52.2%

• Total voters

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
I love it when Obama worshipers call anyone else a cult.
I posted many thing against Obama and you know it Mac.
I was not happy that he kept the wars going in the ME and think he should have pulled all our troops out on his first day in office....for one thing.

Obama was also naive when it came to dealing with the GOP: He naively thought they would join him in doing things that benefitted this country.
Boy was he wrong!!!

Dems have the empathy and brains while Repubs have no brains/empathy but have big balls.

Last edited:

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
I was not happy that he kept the wars going in the ME and think he should have pulled all our troops out on his first day in office....for one thing.

Obama was also naive when it came to dealing with the GOP: He naively thought they would join him in doing things that benefitted this country.
Boy was he wrong!!!
Laffin'.

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
I think the SDNY or some other prosecutor is going to wait until the 2020 and then try to indict Trump in the middle of the campaign. But it's going to be such a blatantly obvious and heavy handed political movie (like the timing of the release of the Access Hollywood tape) that it won't work (also like the release of the Access Hollywood tape).
So you approve of Trump's administration and will vote for him in 2020......if he's still a free man and on the ballot?

Feb 2011
The formerly great golden state

Boy was he wrong!!!

Dems have the empathy and brains while Repubs have no brains/empathy but have big balls.

That is some serious naivete, thinking that either of the two major parties will do what will benefit the country when their party comes first.

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
That is some serious naivete, thinking that either of the two major parties will do what will benefit the country when their party comes first.
This country would not have Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, affordable HC, any safety net for the needy, minimum wage, decent public education, fairness in lending/borrowing or virtually any assistance for the middle class if not for the Dems. (that is not even debatable)

The GOP has fought each of those programs for many decades to keep the rich rich and the middle class down.

Last edited:
Jan 2012
SoCal
So you approve of Trump's administration and will vote for him in 2020......if he's still a free man and on the ballot?
I didn't vote for him in 2016. I voted for Gary Johnson. As for 2020, how would I know until the candidates are all presented. We know Trump will be the Republican nominee but we do not know who the other parties will nominate or who might run as a third party.

This country would not have Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, affordable HC, any safety net for the needy, minimum wage, decent public education, fairness in lending/borrowing or virtually any assistance for the middle class if not for the Dems. (that is not even debatable)

The GOP has fought each of those programs for many decades to keep the rich rich and the middle class down.
That is simply a lie. I'll ask you to start with the vote tallies for the 1935 Social Security Act. If you can't be honest there then why continue on with anything else.

Stop getting your history from MSNBC.

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
I didn't vote for him in 2016. I voted for Gary Johnson. As for 2020, how would I know until the candidates are all presented. We know Trump will be the Republican nominee but we do not know who the other parties will nominate or who might run as a third party.

That is simply a lie. I'll ask you to start with the vote tallies for the 1935 Social Security Act. If you can't be honest there then why continue on with anything else.

Stop getting your history from MSNBC.
If you deny that the GOP has been fighting all those programs since they began you are lying and there's no further point in talking with you.
Go troll someone else.