Will Trump finish his first term as president?

Will Trump finish his first term as president?

• Yes

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • No TV for a week

Votes: 12 52.2%

• Total voters
Nov 2014
Canada
I think that Trump would accept a plea deal that included his resignation if his kids are indicted. Pence has no presidential immunity, so he could be dealt with directly, assuming that he has been involved in the conspiracy. It's hard to envision how he could have been directly involved in both the campaign and the administration without getting his own hands dirty in the process.
I think Trump would have zero problems with sacrificing his kids to save himself.

Now, l think his kids would turn on him when faced with the same scenario.

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
I think Trump would have zero problems with sacrificing his kids to save himself.

Now, l think his kids would turn on him when faced with the same scenario.
Thank the GOP for inflicting this monster on us.
Many in the GOP are co-conspirators helping Trump cover his felonies.

Nunes for one!

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
Feb 2011
The formerly great golden state
Your guess. (not whether or not you think he should .....but will he?)

The second choice should just read NO
I don't know for sure, but I think he probably will. I hope he does. That may sound strange, given my other posts on the subject of Trump, but think about it:

Best case scenario: Trump loses the primary. Republicans have rejected him.
Next best case: He loses the general election. The voters have rejected him.
The Democratic controlled House impeaches him: Now, the evil Democrats have brought down a national hero. Pence becomes a sitting president, and wins the election of 2020. Trumpism continues indefinitely.

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
I don't know for sure, but I think he probably will. I hope he does. That may sound strange, given my other posts on the subject of Trump, but think about it:

Best case scenario: Trump loses the primary. Republicans have rejected him.
Next best case: He loses the general election. The voters have rejected him.
The Democratic controlled House impeaches him: Now, the evil Democrats have brought down a national hero. Pence becomes a sitting president, and wins the election of 2020. Trumpism continues indefinitely.
Grim!!
I don't think this country can survive 2 more years of this madman/criminal running amok and taking orders from dictators around the world. (I doubt we can stand 6 more months of him!)

I think Mueller will deliver a devastating blow of proven criminality and treasonous actions against Trump, his family and his entire "Kleptocracy."
There are 6 active criminal investigations against this crime family already and much is already known in public.

Feb 2011
The formerly great golden state
DONALD TRUMP IS EVEN MONEY TO BE IMPEACHED
odds shark
Grim!!
I don't think this country can survive 2 more years of this madman/criminal running amok and taking orders from dictators around the world. (I doubt we can stand 6 more months of him!)

I think Mueller will deliver a devastating blow of proven criminality and treasonous actions against Trump, his family and his entire "Kleptocracy."
There are 6 active criminal investigations against this crime family already and much is already known in public.
We survived Johnson and his war in Vietnam. We survived Nixon. We survived GWB and his war in Iraq. We have a strong constitution and a balance of power. We'll survive.

ARMCX1

Former Staff
Jun 2013
SoCal
Does impeachment include a conviction? Pelosi has ruled impeachment out without a realistic chance for a Senate conviction, similar to her position on impeaching Bush when she took the gavel in 2007. It's still a possibility since I expect Trump's position to continue to erode precipitously and today's Republicans have the loyalty of a weathervane.