Will Trump finish his first term as president?

Will Trump finish his first term as president?

• Yes

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • No TV for a week

Votes: 12 52.2%

• Total voters
Jun 2018
Florida
Pence on the issues:

• Future of conservatism demands traditional marriage. (Feb 2008)
  • Voted NO on prohibiting job discrimination based on sexual orientation. (Nov 2007)
  • Voted YES on Constitutionally defining marriage as one-man-one-woman. (Jul 2006)
  • Voted YES on making the PATRIOT Act permanent. (Dec 2005)
  • Voted YES on Constitutional Amendment banning same-sex marriage. (Sep 2004)
  • Voted YES on protecting the Pledge of Allegiance. (Sep 2004)
  • Voted YES on constitutional amendment prohibiting flag desecration. (Jun 2003)
  • Supports anti-flag desecration amendment. (Mar 2001)
  • Require "Privacy Impact Statement" on new federal rules. (Apr 2002)
  • Rated 7% by the ACLU, indicating an anti-civil rights voting record. (Dec 2002)
  • Rated 0% by the HRC, indicating an anti-gay-rights stance. (Dec 2006)
  • Rated 22% by the NAACP, indicating an anti-affirmative-action stance. (Dec 2006)
  • Amend Constitution to define traditional marriage. (Jun 2008)
Mike Pence on the Issues
Looks a good guy to be Vice President of the US, and President someday. Good qualifications.

Jun 2018
Florida
Mick Mulvaney, President Trump’s pick to be acting White House chief of staff, described Mr. Trump in 2016 as a “terrible human being” who had said “disgusting and indefensible” things about women on the infamous “Access Hollywood” recording.

Mr. Mulvaney, a former Republican congressman, made the comments in a debate with his Democratic challenger in South Carolina, and offered similar remarks in a post on his campaign Facebook page. The post was deleted shortly before he was chosen by Mr. Trump as the director of the Office of Management and Budget at the beginning of his term.

Your turn.
Trump's comments on the “Access Hollywood” recording, were neither "infamous" nor "disgusting and indefensible” In fact, his comment was harmless and neutral.

Nov 2008
Washington state
I would say the probability of Trump being impeached is about the same as Hillary being charged for her top secret emails on an unsecured server or Obama making up a story about why the attack happened in Bengazzi so it wouldn’t hurt his re-election

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dec 2018
the Heart of America
So would I, but we probably never will.
Not sure here. Putin is acting in his own interests, but he's not above being a petty tyrant as his execution of people who opposed him both in Russia and abroad have proved. If Trump folds and the Republicans go after Putin, that may give him in the incentive to harm them with what he has just like he would do to Trump with whatever he has on Trump.

Dec 2018
the Heart of America
Trump's comments on the “Access Hollywood” recording, were neither "infamous" nor "disgusting and indefensible” In fact, his comment was harmless and neutral.
I like ancient wisdom be it in ancient religious texts or Aesop. Maybe you can learn from this wisdom.

"A liar will not be believed, even when he speaks the truth." Aesop

Jun 2018
Florida
I like ancient wisdom be it in ancient religious texts or Aesop. Maybe you can learn from this wisdom.

"A liar will not be believed, even when he speaks the truth." Aesop
And a truth teller will be believed, when he speaks the truth. :D