Will Trump finish his first term as president?

Will Trump finish his first term as president?

• Yes

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • No TV for a week

Votes: 12 54.5%

• Total voters
Sep 2007
N48 51.489 E2 17.67119
I don't know for sure, but I think he probably will. I hope he does. That may sound strange, given my other posts on the subject of Trump, but think about it:

Best case scenario: Trump loses the primary. Republicans have rejected him.
Next best case: He loses the general election. The voters have rejected him.
The Democratic controlled House impeaches him: Now, the evil Democrats have brought down a national hero. Pence becomes a sitting president, and wins the election of 2020. Trumpism continues indefinitely.
He's about 30% of a national hero and for all the wrong reasons. Once he is out of office few (less than 10%) will ever admit to having supported him, even here at PH those who adamantly revere him will turn their backs once he's out of office. His corruption will crush him. I agree though, it would be better if he doesn't get impeached unless we find the crime of treason or worse.

Jan 2008
Florida
He's about 30% of a national hero and for all the wrong reasons. Once he is out of office few (less than 10%) will ever admit to having supported him, even here at PH those to adamantly revere him will turn their backs once he's out of office. His corruption will crush him.
The Rev and Mac will go back to claiming they didn't vote for or ever like him.

There's no chance of being impeached & removed from office that way, and before the bitter primary circular firing squad has even begun, the Democrat clown car doesn't seem to have much of a chance of beating Trump in 2020. However the Trump regime still hasn't released his full 2019 physical exam report; there is a decent chance the fat fuck drops dead in the next year as he continues to shovel in McDonald's Big Macs, buckets of KFC, and Diet Coke on the verge of turning 73.