Will Trump finish out his first term as president?

Will Trump finish out his first term as president?

• No

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Yes

Votes: 13 81.3%

• Total voters
Jan 2018
Houston, TX
Yes, and a 2nd Term. Then comes Pence with one of the Trump clan as VP.
You just might well turn in your resignation now because you do work for him. lol.

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
If Mueller finds something yes. But so far all has been quiet.
So it's ok in your book that Trump's son...Don Jr...was thrilled to get dirt from Russia against HRC?

You see no obstruction of justice already with trump's firing Comey, his ordering the firing of Mueller? (stopped by his atty)....trying to discredit the investigation of Russian collusion, all the president's men already found or plead guilty of crimes.....with Cohen saying Trump told him to do it?

Mar 2012
New Hampshire
So it's ok in your book that Trump's son...Don Jr...was thrilled to get dirt from Russia against HRC?

You see no obstruction of justice already with trump's firing Comey, his ordering the firing of Mueller? (stopped by his atty)....trying to discredit the investigation of Russian collusion, all the president's men already found or plead guilty of crimes.....with Cohen saying Trump told him to do it?
I am in no power to do anything. Impeachment is serious and anyone guessing is undermining Mueller. Let him do his job.

Mar 2012
New Hampshire
I dont want a bunch of congress people pre determing via partisanship that they want to impeach a president. It happened under Clinton where the GOP pre determined they wanted to impeach him before the investigation was complete. It sets a precedent. I dont want to hear Congress mention impeachment until the investigation is concluded.