Will Trump jr. be indicted?

Will Trump Jr. be. indicted?

• Yes

• No

• Yes, but Mueller will save that one for last as the the president will go on a rampage

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mar 2012
New Hampshire
Good question. On what would you think the indictments will be about? I have to wonder if Jr didnt protect his butt by staying a civilian. I dont know how it works but he could just say he was doing work for the Trump org since his dad gave over the company to him and Eric. So legally he could go to Russia and do all sorts of things. I dont think the rules would apply to him would they? Need a "Dont Know" vote. :)

Feb 2010
between Moon and NYC
If Donald Trump junior is indicted by Mueller a lot of people will be thrilled to hear the news. And a bunch of others will probably be pissed off.

But if Donald Trump junior doesn't get indicted by Mueller a lot of people will be thrilled to hear the news. And a bunch of others will probably be pissed off.

Weird that.

Mar 2012
New Hampshire
If Donald Trump junior is indicted by Mueller a lot of people will be thrilled to hear the news. And a bunch of others will probably be pissed off.

But if Donald Trump junior doesn't get indicted by Mueller a lot of people will be thrilled to hear the news. And a bunch of others will probably be pissed off.

Weird that.

I think if Don Jr isnt indicted what is the likelihood Pres Trump will be? Could they have totally unrelated cases?

Feb 2010
between Moon and NYC
Good question. On what would you think the indictments will be about? I have to wonder if Jr didnt protect his butt by staying a civilian. I dont know how it works but he could just say he was doing work for the Trump org since his dad gave over the company to him and Eric. So legally he could go to Russia and do all sorts of things. I dont think the rules would apply to him would they? Need a "Dont Know" vote. :)
On a side note.

The Saturday Night Live portrayal of Eric Trump is over the top cruel and humiliating to the man. But it is soooo friggin' funny i am currently willing to overlook the meaness. One of the few elements of the show that is still laugh out loud funny.

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
Most Insidious

Weird that.

A good amount of people will also be satisfied if he's indicted and an indictment is called for, or if he's unindicted and there is no reason for an indictment.

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
Most Insidious
On a side note.

The Saturday Night Live portrayal of Eric Trump is over the top cruel and humiliating to the man. But it is soooo friggin' funny i am currently willing to overlook the meaness. One of the few elements of the show that is still laugh out loud funny.

I wouldn't say over the top cruel or mean. Funny? Yes.

Apr 2012
East coast USA
The trump sons are damaged goods, an absent father in more ways than just not being there.
One birth mother, one model step mother, now a witch step mother.
I have zero pity for Melania, she has shown her colors in these past two years.

May 2012
By the wall
Well he obviously lied to the FBI about the purpose of the Trump Tower meeting didn't he?
Was he under oath?

I mean if you want to indict presidents for lying we will never have a president.

If you like your plan you can keep your plan....Lock Him Up.