Will you watch Trump's primetime speech tonight?

Will you watch Trump's primetime speech tonight?

• Total voters
Jul 2011
NYC/Москва
Nope .. didn't say that. But tell us Rev -

1. Was Pence's claim of 10 terrorists detained each day at southern border a fact or a LIE?
2. Was Sarah Huck & Kirstjen's claim of nearly 3800 detained as suspected terrorists at southern border in first half of 2018 a fact or a LIE?

There is only ONE answer to both questions .. get it right please, because REALITY is based on your beloved Donald Admin's OWN F-ING NUMBERS.

Need actual quotes as you guys lie as much as they do.

Jul 2011
NYC/Москва
Hopeless ^ my friend - Hopeless. This is how Trumplings roll.
These things were all over the news, but perhaps they were not covered by Breitbart or Gateway Pundit. :rolleyes:

I want you to post the actual quotes from the people not pundits commenting on it. why is that so hard? I'd be happy to answer your question, you need to provide the data. I can;'t watch a video right now. sorry, not sorry.

I don't use either of those sources. but don't you use sources like dailykos?

hmmmmmm....

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.
Need actual quotes as you guys lie as much as they do.
"In the last fiscal year, we apprehended more than 10 terrorists or suspected terrorists per day at our southern border from countries that are referred to in the lexicon as other than Mexico. That means from the Middle East region."
https://www.usnews.com/news/best-st...-trump-implies-terrorists-mixed-with-migrants

“We know that roughly nearly 4,000 known or suspected terrorists come into our country illegally, and we know that our most vulnerable point of entry is at our southern border.”
Fox News' Chris Wallace Shreds Sarah Huckabee Sanders Over Border Terror Claims | HuffPost

Jul 2011
NYC/Москва

1. 10? That wouldn't be hard to believe.
The Terror Threat on the Southern Border - Center for Security Policy

2. She asked me "2. Was Sarah Huck & Kirstjen's claim of nearly 3800 detained as suspected terrorists at southern border in first half of 2018 a fact or a LIE?"

Now the quote doesn't say that, now does it? Did she lie, or did she believe the talking heads lying?