Will you watch Trump's SOTU speech tonight?

Will you watch Trump's SOTU speech tonight?

• Yes

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • No

Votes: 14 70.0%

• Total voters
Jan 2016
Colorado
I can't stand to listen to the lying blowhard for even a few seconds. That said SOTU speeches are usually just platitudes and positive spin to make the president look good. Of course this one will pack in enough lies to make Satan blush. And hell some speech writer writes them anyway.
When Satan blushes, all of Hell sits up and takes notice.

The last time that happened was when Donald Trump said "I'm the BEST Christian. Jesus is a HUGE fan of mine."

Satan turned crimson red when he heard that. HE was actually the biggest fan of Donald Trump.

Feb 2018
Texas
Of course I'll watch it, if for no other reason but to watch the democrats childish behavior, lol . I'm willing to bet Pelosi will also make an ass of herself- she just can't help herself.

Reactions: spyydrr
Jan 2016
Colorado
Of course I'll watch it, if for no other reason but to watch the democrats childish behavior, lol . I'm willing to bet Pelosi will also make an ass of herself- she just can't help herself.
She'll roll her eyes a few times. She won't be able to help herself.

America will be laughing when they see Nancy rolling her eyes.

Because America will be sympathizing with her.

Oct 2011
Washington State
You mean like yelling liar from the audience?

I wonder how many times the Suck Up Republicans will stand and applaud? How many times will the Democrats stand and applaud?

Reactions: EnigmaO01
Jan 2016
Colorado

I wonder how many times the Suck Up Republicans will stand and applaud? How many times will the Democrats stand and applaud?
Here's an EASY prediction: Tomorrow, the day after the speech, President Donald Trump will once again come very close to accusing the Democrats of TREASON, for not standing and applauding him enough.

They ALWAYS stand and applaud for Kim Jong Un in North Korea!!

THAT'S what Donald Trump wants!!

johnflesh

Former Staff
Feb 2007
Weirdo
I will. Absolutely.

I was just thinking about changing my name to Donald too.

Jul 2014
midwest

The same number of times that the Suck Up Democrats stand and applaud when a Dem president is making the SOTU.

Like robots.

Both sides.

HayJenn

Former Staff
Jul 2014
CA
LOL - and from a "conservative" site

Your Guide to Tonight’s Trumpian Word Vomit

You’ll spot several styles and tells in the speech tonight. Here’s what to look for in tonight’s river of Trumpian word vomit, a guide to what’s real, what’s fake, what’s there for base-voter management, and what’s there just to play the news media.

Of course, Trump will engage in some Bannonesqe self-pleasuring on the front end, but that comes with the territory for American’s tallest, fittest, most intelligent President. It will be Soviet in its affront to reality; every promise has been kept, the beet harvest exceeds the Five Year Plan, and tractor production exceeds that of the decadent West. You know the drill. His victory lap will be a field day for Daniel Dale and the army of fact-checkers who catalog Trump’s minute-by-minute catalog of lies.

With apologies to Pink Floyd, all in all, it’s all just a speech about the Wall. The Wall uber Alles Make America White Again crowd is freaked out by last week’s loss, and they’ve been crawling the walls like Ann Coulter on too many diet pills. Since his ignominious defeat last week at the hands of La Pelosi, they’ve been praying for a national emergency declaration so the president can deploy the military for a domestic law enforcement operation … you know, the kind of extraconstitutional statist action conservatives just love.

The Wall from the Pacific to the Gulf remains the singular, all-in promise of the Trump campaign. His nervous, “Call it whatever!” statements are a long way from the imposing creation made of the ground bones of immigrants killed by the laser-turrets and robot attack dogs so beloved of the base, but dumb springs eternal. Trump can’t let it go, even though his losing hand has shattered his Senate coalition

Your Guide to Tonight’s Trumpian Word Vomit - The Bulwark