Willie Nelson/ Beto O’Rourke

Dec 2015
In Your Heart!
Beto is a good man and is gaining support in great numbers each and every day! There is a lot of phone banking, block walks, great donations coming in and other help as more and more Texans see and realize that Beto is the man over Ted Cruz who has done literally nothing to help Texans. Beto will! As his popularity increases he now has had national exposure on The Ellen Show so more people got to see him and hear him and what he stands for. Now, we need to get those in Texas and their friends to Get Out and VOTE this November! Cruz should not remain and monopolize the Senate seat in Texas any longer!

Texans Need To Vote For A Real Friend Of the People and A Hard Worker For That State: BETO O'ROURKE!

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
Willie does this a lot. He did a concert for John Kerry in 2004 and for Wendy Davis when she ran for governor.
The article says,” Although Willie has performed for Politicians in the past, namely Jimmy Carter, this is his first free one!”

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
Beto is a good man and is gaining support in great numbers each and every day! There is a lot of phone banking, block walks, great donations coming in and other help as more and more Texans see and realize that Beto is the man over Ted Cruz who has done literally nothing to help Texans. Beto will! As his popularity increases he now has had national exposure on The Ellen Show so more people got to see him and hear him and what he stands for. Now, we need to get those in Texas and their friends to Get Out and VOTE this November! Cruz should not remain and monopolize the Senate seat in Texas any longer!

Texans Need To Vote For A Real Friend Of the People and A Hard Worker For That State: BETO O'ROURKE!
They say Beto signs are all over, notably in Republican areas. Cruz is not liked, even in DC, among his Fellow Republicans.

Jan 2016
Colorado
They say Beto signs are all over, notably in Republican areas. Cruz is not liked, even in DC, among his Fellow Republicans.
Heh. Lindsey Graham, fellow Republican, said that Ted Cruz is SO disliked in the Senate, that someone could MURDER him on the floor of the Senate, and if the trial was held in the Senate, no one would be convicted of the crime:

Graham: No senator would convict Ted Cruz's killer

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
Just read an article about Lindsey Graham being a dangerous man. Sucking up tp Trump. His ideas on Foreign Policy are really bad.

For me, I know he is an *** of the worst kind. Inviting Jared and Ivanka to the funeral. I noticed he was nervous and jittery through the Funeral. Every time the camera focused on him, he was looking all around as if he could not sit still. Then I found out why.

BTW, Willie’s Son Lucas has a song making fun of Fox News. So far I have not been able to copy it. If any one else can I would appreciate it.

If fans are furious at Willie, too bad, he has always played for Farm Aid. I am not much of a fan. I remember when he was clean cut. Drove my Husband crazy. He was always one beat off. He grew up singing in Church with his brothers, Mother playing the piano.

Last edited:
Jul 2013
Ohio
Special appearance by Ted Cruz with his own version of a Willie Nelson classic:

To all the president's I've endorsed before.
Who I've called pathological, and so much more
They're amoral and they'll lie
Yet I'll support that guy
To all the president's I've endorsed before...
And calling my wife ugly....

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
Oh well, some folks like jazz phrasing and some folks don't.

Wonder if Willie will let O'Rourke sit in with the band on his bass guitar?
He already has. Beto played with him. I am sure he will play again.

Queenie asked if you were all right in the Hurricane thread.