With ironic respect. Should we thank God that religionists are such hypocrites?

Feb 2011
Ever changing
Why is God such a prix to these children of his?

Why do scriptures say that God will give grace and belief or faith to some while letting the other of his children graceless?

Does your God not believe in equality and treating all his children to his love?

Regards
DL
God works in mysterious ways. That all are known by God before they are in the womb, God knows the fate of their soul. Of course here there are some terrible things we see. I don't have enough information to know why some of them are born the way they are. Were the parents drug users? Some people take God's creation and by abortion mangle it beyond recognition and do so with the knowledge that some will experience pain depending upon when they are aborted. Fetuses have been seen struggling to pull away from the tools of abortion. They have been seen writhing in pain with chemical abortion. Some of the examples you have shown are genetic defects. However, it is the purview of the creator as to what they shall be and their purpose. His knowledge transcends ours. Many learn the concept of "But there for the grace of God, go I." when one sees such things. I think of the Elephant man. People saw a creature of horror on the outside but they learned of the sensitive creative, artistic person on the inside. God's greatest concern for us is our eternal soul. There is the old saying, "Beauty is more than skin deep." The soul is a critical part of that. God takes care of all. The question is when humans do not take care of their own, which God already knows in the womb. When people destroy that which is not of their creation but God's. What is their fate?

Sep 2013
Canada
Were the parents drug users? Some people take God's creation and by abortion mangle it beyond recognition and do so with the knowledge that some will experience pain depending upon when they are aborted.
Who cares if they are drug users if God is doing the creating?

To that last. God is shown to murder many babies in scriptures, even to the point of torturing King David's baby for 7 days before finally murdering it, all because he was angry with the King.

His knowledge transcends ours.
How do you know this a s a fact after saying how mysterious God is?

Sounds like faith based garbage.

God's greatest concern for us is our eternal soul.
Strange then that he will torture so many in hell purposelessly before finally murdering then at the second death.

Killing when one can just as easily cure is murder to me. To you as well I hope.

Fate has nature creating all it creates for their best possible end. Your God does not seem to follow natural law and if unnatural, he should be rejected as inferior to both natural and mankind.

Regards
DL