Witness.......Trump and cabal unraveling .......Even as his shills/trolls continue to try to prop (agandize) him up....

Jun 2013
Here
It looks kinda desperate to see people still trying to defend Trump's "magic touch" (a "touch" that seems to be all n his head, unless he's talking about how things he touches tend to fall apart, like his marriages).

Time to put Trump under oath and stop letting him snub his nose and tell his subordinates to snub their noses at the law and the American people.

Oct 2019
Earth
Are you okay with the Secretary of State consulting with Sean Hannity before making a decision? Because to me, that’s guano shit, off the charts crazy. Choo choo! All aboard the train to Crazy Town!!!
Frankly, I'm more fatigued by the whole drama.

Every other president I've seen signed in, sure the other side was disappointed, but at a certain point things go back to normalcy and we debate policies.

So, whatever it is, either go for the impeachment or they should stop talking about it. It's not going to bring any benefits unless it goes through the whole process and Trump is removed. Otherwise, it just prevents Democrats from being noticed. The numbers are showing it.

May 2012
By the wall
The left is just bitter that Trump has been very successful and that all their efforts to dethrone him have blown up terribly in their face.

That is why we are witnessing such a deep amount of hate from them now.

And Trump doesn't have the power to pump money into the economy, that would be the congress.

lol

Noobs

Apr 2018
oregon
The left is just bitter that Trump has been very successful and that all their efforts to dethrone him have blown up terribly in their face.

That is why we are witnessing such a deep amount of hate from them now.

And Trump doesn't have the power to pump money into the economy, that would be the congress.

lol

Noobs
Invest in waders, there's going to be a tsunami of liberal tears this time next year.

Reactions: Spookycolt