Witness.......Trump and cabal unraveling .......Even as his shills/trolls continue to try to prop (agandize) him up....

Sep 2016
My own world
Trump tried to get Barr to hold a Press Conference declaring him totally innocent. Barr refused.

And now the story about Barr releasing the results of his investigation of the investigation seems t9 be fading, too.

False balloon distractions being shot all over the place! Panicsville. Nixon did the same. I am not a crook! Lindsey, Trump is too disorganized to do a quid pro quo.
I agree, the bull shit about the "criminal investigation" into the origins of the Russia/Trump investigation aren't working as people that would typically be interviewed haven't been interviewed and are not afraid to say they haven't been questioned to the media. Also the countries of Italy, UK and Australia have all made public statements that basically say Mueller got the real story, and to Barr they said basically don't waste our fucking time with your political bullshit.

• Love
Reactions: the bull59
Apr 2018
oregon
You also seem to know how to avoid responding to substance with any sort of substance.
You get what you give. I can just return it more concisely than you.
I'm not getting paid to post here so I spend the time typing, not editing.
Neither am I, but education levels reveal themselves regardless.
Yes, I know my posts are often full of errors, grammatically and otherwise, but many people appear to be able to understand the gist of what I say and respond to that, rather than say something about the the poster who wrote it.
Irrelevant.
If you would like to come up with some actual substance, that includes credible facts and figures to refute anything the OP and other substantive comments made here offer, then please do. Otherwise, I am apparently not alone in seeing how you do just about everything, but provide any sort of substantive response to OP's and evidence provided in them and responses under them.
Tissue?

Mar 2015
Mad Prophet
Considering your reply made no sense, I applaud your efforts to get some healing time in.
Can't resist a parting shot, eh? Tell you what, you're such an angry, partisan shill that how about I just stick you on ignore for a week or so? In the mean time, I suggest you try to stay on topic and debate the actual subject and not the posters. It will prevent your usual stints in banned camp.

TTFN.

Apr 2018
oregon
Can't resist a parting shot, eh?
Neither can you, obviously. What happened to this?
PE: I don't really feel like talking to you today
Tell you what, you're such an angry, partisan shill that how about I just stick you on ignore for a week or so?
I'm very happy. If you can't handle the heat, get out of the kitchen. Seeya in a couple weeks!
In the mean time, I suggest you try to stay on topic and debate the actual subject and not the posters.
As you discuss me instead of the subject? Too funny. Tighten up.
It will prevent your usual stints in banned camp.
Somebody's triggered, and it isn't me. :lol:
PBCHTT.

Jun 2013
Here
You get what you give. I can just return it more concisely than you.

Neither am I, but education levels reveal themselves regardless.

Irrelevant.

Tissue?

Your post demonstrates exactly what the post you are responding to, illustrates as your "practice".

Once again, you can participate with something substantive about the OP and discussion of the OP or you can continue to demonstrate your lack of capacity to do anything, but try to deflect to the defects of those who do present substantive responses.

• Love
Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
Well, the whole government was behind the selling of missile secrets to China, it took them years to cover up by limiting the scope to stuff that could only target Clinton. About 1/3 of DC would have been hanging from ropes if they investigated what was all going on.

I think this is the wrong question; where most politicians say what they think voters want to hear so that they can get the job and do what they want. Trump is at least pushing those same issues he campaigned on.

That alone is highly unusual and will be a difficult to overcome in the minds of his supporters.
No, my questions are exactly right.

Republicans were too busy investigating Clinton, Hillary’s tiny land deal to pay any attention to China deals. They were in charge you know.

• Love