Wolff book says indictment of obstruction was made against Trump. Mueller "office" says there weren't

Jul 2015
Florida
The book comes out this week, but The Guardian was the one who put out the report yesterday that there were 3 charges of obstruction written up that Mueller didn't go through with. Instead did what he did, PUNTED to congress. RS ran with it yesterday. This AM NBC ran with it and the simultaneous denial by Mueller's 'OFFICE'.
Anyone think maybe there is no such document, a 'tense' thing. As in there isn't one NOW.

I can't believe he is speaking NOW because of the book. I'm assuming this is a coincidence.

Remember WOLFF'S first book set off a firestorm. NO ONE was able to prove anything in it was a lie. More IMPORTANTLY TRUMP DIDN'T EVEN TRY AND SUE!!!

New Michael Wolff book says Mueller drafted Trump obstruction indictment; special counsel denies

The author says three charges against the president were prepared. The special counsel's office said no such document exists.

Special counsel Robert Mueller departs dinner at Martin's Tavern in Georgetown in Washington on May 6, 2019.Al Drago / AP file

May 28, 2019, 12:08 PM EDT / Updated May 28, 2019, 12:12 PM EDT
By Dartunorro Clark

In a new book, author Michael Wolff says that special counsel Robert Mueller drew up a three-count obstruction of justice indictment against President Donald Trump before deciding to abandon it, the Guardian reported Tuesday.

The Guardian said it obtained a copy of the book, "Siege: Trump Under Fire," which has a June 4 release date. The paper also reported that it had reviewed the documents on which Wolff bases his claim that Mueller's team drafted the indictment.

A spokesman for the special counsel's office denied any indictment had been drafted. “The documents that you've described do not exist," Peter Carr, a spokesman for Mueller, told NBC News. Carr also gave the same denial to the Guardian.

NBC News has not obtained a copy of the book or reviewed the documents supporting Wolff's claim. "Siege" is the sequel to Wolff's best-selling "Fire and Fury," which was published in 2018 and covered the first year of Trump's presidency. The Guardian didn't say whether it had authenticated the documents or if it attempted to do so.
In an author's note, Wolff writes that his findings on the Mueller investigation are "based on internal documents given to me by sources close to the Office of the Special Counsel," according to the Guardian....

New book says Mueller drafted Trump obstruction indictment; special counsel denies

Last edited:

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
Wolf crying wolf again. I find it funny you think that the onus is on others to prove false claims are false. Are you hopeful his #fakenews book is real this time? I think meuller is going to let you down.

Jul 2015
Florida
Wolf crying wolf again. I find it funny you think that the onus is on others to prove false claims are false. Are you hopeful his #fakenews book is real this time? I think meuller is going to let you down.
And yet TRUMP didn't raise a 'lawyer' or a finger. Trump has sued before because his WEALTH was underreported.

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
"
Remember WOLFF'S first book set off a firestorm. NO ONE was able to prove anything in it was a lie. More IMPORTANTLY TRUMP DIDN'T EVEN TRY AND SUE!!!
"

Meuller just called wolff a liar.

Jul 2015
Florida
"
"

Meuller just called wolff a liar.
Trump went into batshit hyperspin when WOLFF's 1st book came out . Wanted to find out who all the FUCKING LEAKERS were.

Seriously, did you FORGET? Or do you think WE forgot?

You people don't even TRY do you?

Jul 2015
Florida
He probablly didn't have TAPES for Fire and Fury and probably doesn't have any 'paper' with proof of the indictments. He's just a partisan HACK that people don't actually talk to. Is that what you want us to believe?

Michael Wolff Recorded Interviews for 'Fire and Fury,' Including Taping ...
https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-steve-bannon-michael-wolff-fire-and-fury-...

Jan 4, 2018 - Quotes attributed to Steve Bannon in a new book "Fire and Fury" by ... disgusted” with Bannon, who is widely quoted embarrassing Trump and his ... A year after the leaking of the Access Hollywood tape that featured Trump ...

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
Trump went into batshit hyperspin when WOLFF's 1st book came out . Wanted to find out who all the FUCKING LEAKERS were.

Seriously, did you FORGET? Or do you think WE forgot?

You people don't even TRY do you?

Do meuller says wolf is lying, and you are standing by nothing has been disproven?

Mar 2012
New Hampshire
Mueller said today that "DOJ cannot indict a sitting president even under seal." So no this apparently isnt true that Mueller had a sealed indictment.