Woman stabs rapist, gets 7 years in prison

The Man

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Toronto
Only in Russia...

Tatyana Andreeva from Altai krai, in Siberia, beautiful girl

Gifted athlete, champion of Russia in women's powerlifting

She was 20 years old in June 2013, when she and a group of friends drove out to a local lake. Tanya and some girlfriends of hers took a ride from a group of guys she herself didn't know, but one of her friends did. One of those guys was Sergei Cherkaikin

At some point, while the others partied by the lake, Tanya said it was late, she has to get back to the city early tomorrow, and so would like to head back to the motel they were staying in

Sergei said he would take her. She went with him. On the way, he gave her a bottle of water to drink, which she did. He must have put some drug into the water, because she passed out right away. Surveillance camera shows Sergei literally carrying Tanya into the motel

The bystander there doesn't bat an eye. He probably said, "She just had too much to drink." Not unusual, this being Russia.

She woke up in the motel room, naked, Sergei climbing on top of her. She tried to fight him off, but he was stronger, and he forced himself onto her. Then, her hand found a knife on the bedside table. She stabbed him in the side. He ran off

than later she left as well, after her friend came to the motel to take her home

The next day, she found out Sergei died from the injury she caused him. She was arrested and tried and received seven years in prison.

Now, she is working in a sewing shop at her prison camp, making uniforms for the military

???? ??? ?? ??, ??? ?? ???? ???? ???????????? | ???? ??? - «???? ???»

She has read comments about the case online, on Russian forums, how she shouldn't have gotten in his car if didn't want to have sex with him, etc. But the point, as the author says, is Russian law is punishing women who dare fight back when they are being raped. Tatyana's case isn't an isolated instance, there are plenty of others, unfortunately. Basically, they are expected to just spread their legs and relax and enjoy it and make a complaint after the fact.

Fucked up as hell...

Reactions: 4 people
Feb 2013
<«-------†------»> Floating Between Dimensions.
I'm okay for with the Females (repugger/gagger types) that feel these girls need to suffer more, it's okay not to let females have way more control over their bodies. And they are SICK mined on this issue alone.
But Gee! These acts require long lasting convicted suffering here by these males. That will adjust these types. Like, Castration, A FACE RAPE branding mark, Weekly ANAL baseball bat in the ASS for life. Louisiana slugger SIZE min..
Then we can talk about other punishments for 75 years.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

The Man

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Toronto
How was she dressed?
Why does that matter?

I'm okay for with the Females (repugger/gagger types) that feel these girls need to suffer more, it's okay not to let females have way more control over their bodies. And they are SICK mined on this issue alone.
But Gee! These acts require long lasting convicted suffering here by these males. That will adjust these types. Like, Castration, A FACE RAPE branding mark, Weekly ANAL baseball bat in the ASS for life. Louisiana slugger SIZE min..
Then we can talk about other punishments for 75 years.

You would have made a hell of a GULag guard lol

Reactions: 1 person
May 2012
By the wall
Why does that matter?
Because obviously the court did not find her to be raped or for this to be justified in some way so I am trying to figure out the missing pieces.

I am sure you know as well as I do that there are women who slut around then regret it in the morning and play the rape card to avoid embarrassment.

Since the court didn't buy her story there must be a reason why.

We know she willingly got into the car so what else did she do to give the court reason to doubt her?

The Man

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Toronto
Because obviously the court did not find her to be raped or for this to be justified in some way so I am trying to figure out the missing pieces.

I am sure you know as well as I do that there are women who slut around then regret it in the morning and play the rape card to avoid embarrassment.

Since the court didn't buy her story there must be a reason why.

We know she willingly got into the car so what else did she do to give the court reason to doubt her?
I don't know. Those are all the details that are currently available. I do know it's a very misogynistic society, where a woman is killed every hour as a result of domestic violence and thousands of women are rotting in prison camps for defending themselves or their children from a drunk and violent husband, and killing him; while others are locked up for fighting back against rapists, like this poor girl...

Reactions: 2 people
Jun 2006
Vancouver
Actually I'm not certain that wouldn't get a similar conviction here. If some circumstance were added.

You can't use lethal force to stop a non lethal assault.

Some small factor can turn self defense into murder.

Just hypothetically, let's say you stabbed him, he started getting up and you stabbed him again, and that one was the fatal one.

I wouldn't put it past our legal system.

Reactions: 2 people