Woman's murder caught on video

The Man

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Toronto
Happened yesterday, in Ramenskoe, a suburb of Moscow, you can see the man approach the woman at a children's playground, and then he grabs her and starts stabbing her (at least 20 times, reportedly), and then walks away:
They were a couple, reportedly, lived together, though weren't legally married. Her two little kids (who are NOT from the murderer) were also playing nearby and witnessed their mom being killed :( Horrible...

At least the perp was caught by the police soon after, apparently.

But yeah... Horrific issues with domestic violence in Russia... I posted before, every 40 minutes a Russian woman dies at the hands of her man... And instead of fighting this, Putin did what? Decriminalized familial battery in 2017, under pressure from religious conservatives... :mad:

Reactions: Akosikojak
Jul 2018
North Carolina
Happened yesterday, in Ramenskoe, a suburb of Moscow, you can see the man approach the woman at a children's playground, and then he grabs her and starts stabbing her (at least 20 times, reportedly), and then walks away:
They were a couple, reportedly, lived together, though weren't legally married. Her two little kids (who are NOT from the murderer) were also playing nearby and witnessed their mom being killed :( Horrible...

At least the perp was caught by the police soon after, apparently.

But yeah... Horrific issues with domestic violence in Russia... I posted before, every 40 minutes a Russian woman dies at the hands of her man... And instead of fighting this, Putin did what? Decriminalized familial battery in 2017, under pressure from religious conservatives... :mad:
Damn WTF? This dude has some serious rage issues going on. Stabbed the poor woman >20 times right there in front of her kids WTF? No woman deserves that. I got nothing but *F****** disdain for @$$holes who do this crap.:mad:. There is definitely NO HONOR killing a defenseless woman.

Yeah ole Putin sure the Hell did it help this kinda crap at all, and then the yahoo church peeps with their BS .:angry:

Last edited:
Reactions: The Man

The Man

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Toronto
Damn WTF? This dude has some serious rage issues going on. Stabbed the poor woman >20 times right there in front of her kids WTF? No woman deserves that. I got nothing but *F****** disdain for @$$holes who do this crap.:mad:. There is definitely NO HONOR killing a defenseless woman.

Yeah ole Putin sure the Hell did it help this kinda crap at all, and then the yahoo church peeps with their BS .:angry:
Somehow, conservative "macho" male ideology ALWAYS seems to come at the expense of women. Everywhere. All over the world.

Weak and cowardly men who must repress and brutalize women to feel big and strong...

It's pathetic, really...

May 2019
A Van Down by the River...
I'm sickened. Physically ill.
And disgusted in myself for watching this.
If I were still a believer I'd be running to Confession to cleanse my soul.

I can hardly believe it's real. Poor woman. She didn't stand a chance; no one came to help.
The whole thing displays the worst in humanity. Including my warped curiosity.

The Man

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Toronto
I'm sickened. Physically ill.
And disgusted in myself for watching this.
If I were still a believer I'd be running to Confession to cleanse my soul.

I can hardly believe it's real. Poor woman. She didn't stand a chance; no one came to help.
The whole thing displays the worst in humanity. Including my warped curiosity.
Morbid curiosity is a normal human emotion, unfortunately...

I have that too. I find myself, sometimes, browsing pics and videos from Syria; or Yemen; or natural disaster zones; etc...

Don't know why. I guess sometimes you need to see the suffering and misery and death of others, to remember how much better off you yourself are where you are...

Reactions: DairyHeiress
Jul 2018
North Carolina
Somehow, conservative "macho" male ideology ALWAYS seems to come at the expense of women. Everywhere. All over the world.

Weak and cowardly men who must repress and brutalize women to feel big and strong...

It's pathetic, really...
Excellent word choices my man, and I agree with ya

The Man

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Toronto
Excellent word choices my man, and I agree with ya
I hate men like that. I do. Because they give ME, personally, a bad name, period...

And this indifferent attitude they have over there too, everyone just minding own business. I am guessing this SOB had abused her for a long time before this already. And nobody paid attention to it, I am sure neighbors heard and saw things, nobody called police or social services or anything... :mad:

Some aspects of the culture over there are just fucking awful...

Jul 2018
North Carolina
I hate men like that. I do. Because they give ME, personally, a bad name, period...

And this indifferent attitude they have over there too, everyone just minding own business. I am guessing this SOB had abused her for a long time before this already. And nobody paid attention to it, I am sure neighbors heard and saw things, nobody called police or social services or anything... :mad:

Some aspects of the culture over there are just fucking awful...
Yeah that’s a good word for it right there ‘culture’. Back in the 70’s, we (US) had this same issue (still do some) where beating ones wife was condoned / tolerated. A lot of women would not call the cops because of fear of retaliation from their husbands. On top of that most cops did very little to help out because domestic violence was not considered a “real crime” by most law enforcement personnel back then. At least not down in the Southern US where I am from. It was stupid then, and it’s stupid now.

The Man

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Toronto
Yeah that’s a good word for it right there ‘culture’. Back in the 70’s, we (US) had this same issue (still do some) where beating ones wife was condoned / tolerated. A lot of women would not call the cops because of fear of retaliation from their husbands. On top of that most cops did very little to help out because domestic violence was not considered a “real crime” by most law enforcement personnel back then. At least not down in the Southern US where I am from. It was stupid then, and it’s stupid now.
In Russia, there's just this belief that whatever happens inside a family, should stay there, inside the family. There's a popular saying there: "Don't bring your trash out of your house." In other words, don't go yapping about private family affairs to other people outside the family, don't bring out your private business into public view, for everyone to see, hear, and discuss, it is seen as indecent.

Don't get me wrong, they also have TV shows there like "DNK" ("DNA", literally) where, for instance, women come to try to figure out who her kid's father is, via genetic testing

lol

But that actually serves, I think, just to stigmatize such people, essentially women. Mothers tell daughters, you go sleeping around and getting knocked up, then you will end up on that show, whole country will watch you humiliate yourself up there (it is a VERY popular show, actually, yes lmao)

But, point is, yeah, they take family privacy to the extreme over there. Authorities are highly reluctant to get involved in any family affairs. Including to seize kids who are being abused or neglected, in many cases, often until it ends in tragedy also... :(

Jul 2018
North Carolina
In Russia, there's just this belief that whatever happens inside a family, should stay there, inside the family. There's a popular saying there: "Don't bring your trash out of your house." In other words, don't go yapping about private family affairs to other people outside the family, don't bring out your private business into public view, for everyone to see, hear, and discuss, it is seen as indecent.
I can appreciate this somewhat (actually quite a bit), and IMO we here in the US could use this adive because, well, it's awesome advice LOL. Here in the US (as I am sure you are well aware LOL) some of us seem to blab all about all our problems for the world to see. Facebook / Twitter etc etc. Unnecessary drama if you ask me. However, everything has it's limits, and if you're beating the HELL out of your wife then that needs to be talked about with the local police IMHO because that's obviously crossing the line. Hopefully over there in Russia, in time, this very important issue gets fixed ASAP. I do hate to hear this current negative trend you mentioned with good ole Putin and the orthodox church because that's a crock of $hit.

But that actually serves, I think, just to stigmatize such people, essentially women. Mothers tell daughters, you go sleeping around and getting knocked up, then you will end up on that show, whole country will watch you humiliate yourself up there (it is a VERY popular show, actually, yes lmao)
The whole country? Damn, talk about talk about pressure. :eek: :D. Here in the USA we have many stupid @$$ type reality shows for this LOL.

But, point is, yeah, they take family privacy to the extreme over there. Authorities are highly reluctant to get involved in any family affairs. Including to seize kids who are being abused or neglected, in many cases, often until it ends in tragedy also... :(
For me, there should be a balance between the populace not telling the world every single problem they may have vs the authorities knowing when to actually provide help / assistance for the citizens, if / when violence happens. Sounds easy, but I think a lot countries might struggle with this challenge. Aristotle talked about “maintaining the Golden Mean”, which means to me that people should always seek balance between 2 extremes. What we are talking about in your thread is obviously no where near balance, and as you said in a lot of cases ends with some type of tragedy.