"Women have the right to control their own bodies."

Sep 2012
California
Young people these days are actually having LESS sex, if anything, btw:
No sex please, we’re millennials
Condom sales lag as millennials have less sex - Marketplace

Here in Canada, many prefer to masturbate themselves, apparently lmao
Canadians are having less sex, but we’re still finding pleasure on our own
Well, there is a lot more anal sex these days as well. I tend to think comments about the good old days are usually always off base. Kids are kids and every generation goes through the same shit. I am glad sex is no longer such a big driver for me. Its hard being a young person, really hard. lol.

May 2019
Wine Country
It's funny you should mention Streets Of San Francisco.

When I got back to the city from Humboldt, I saw that San Francisco Casting was putting out a call for "clean-cut men" for background work. So I cut my hair and showed up. In the end, I worked on 72 episodes as a squad room cop. Most of the time even my own mother couldn't pick me out. But it was $50 a day.

Once they rewarded me with a line ...

Here's the ballistics report on your hitman, Lieutenant.
The Chronicle was kind enough to consider my performance "definitive".

Jan 2014
California

When I got back to the city from Humboldt, I saw that San Francisco Casting was putting out a call for "clean-cut men" for background work. So I cut my hair and showed up. In the end, I worked on 72 episodes as a squad room cop. Most of the time even my own mother couldn't pick me out. But it was $50 a day.

Mr. Doke,

What was Karl Malden like to work with?

Sep 2012
California

Sweet. That is so cool. Great cast, Walden was great. I waited on him in the late 70s. He tried to pay with Amex card. I had to tell him we did not take Amex, cracked me up. He did not bat an eye and whipped out a Master Card, or was it Diners?

Jul 2013
On a happy trail
I was more of an SDS type. My dream girls tended to wear berets and clench their fists a lot.

I went to the Haight to get weed. Then I got back to Russian Hill as fast as the 22 McAllister would take me.
I went to Berkeley. Smack dab in the middle of People's Park and Nixon going into Cambodia.

RNG

Jan 2015
Left coast
Men should control their own bodies. Since they cannot do it for themselves, the state must step in and make them conform. Every male who reaches the age of puberty must get a vasectomy. Once married, that male can get a reverse procedure to allow for state sanctioned procreation. I hereby declare this under the guidance of Jesus, God and the Holy Spirit. Amen.

Aug 2018
Vancouver
Unless they are raped, that is correct. Unfortunately, many women play the slut, with obvious consequences.
You seem extremely, extremely confused about where babies come from. Like.... Utterly confounded by the number of people involved, for starters.

Ian Jeffrey

Council Hall
Mar 2013
Vulcan, down the street from Darth Vader
There seem to be two basic camps that have come together in this thread: the group that wants people to suffer for making what they consider to be bad decisions, based in ideology; and the group looking for a practical solution to a social problem.

May 2019
Wine Country
Mr. Doke,

What was Karl Malden like to work with?
I never really got very physically close to him on the set.

(I delivered my line to his stand-in who was just off-camera.)

But from a distance I would say that he was a true gentleman of the old school.

Michael Douglas was far more likely to mingle with the mob and was pretty cool.