"Women have the right to control their own bodies."

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
I meant the termination of pregnancy/abort. It's a good thing, to me, that women (and, more so, underage girls who get pregnant at school and such) can now take care of that, safely and discreetly and without painful long-term consequences...
Sure, but I was talking about taking responsibility for actions.

Killing is not a medical treatment.

The Man

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Toronto
Sure, but I was talking about taking responsibility for actions.

Killing is not a medical treatment.
What do you do with, say, a pregnant 12 year old girl, force her to give birth? Just curious...

Between an actual human life and a hypothetical one at best, I choose the former, sorry.

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
What do you do with, say, a pregnant 12 year old girl, force her to give birth? Just curious...

Between an actual human life and a hypothetical one at best, I choose the former, sorry.
If a persons 12 year old daughter is pregnant, either they failed as parents or a crime took place, maybe both.

So, a suitable start would be to remove the child from the parents before more harm can be done to the child.

The Man

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Toronto
Can you name these women irresponsibly making babies without a man also irresponsibly making a baby?

The omission of men from this discussion is ludicrous. It's absurd.

How do you not understand where babies come from?
There is artificial insemination and such, these days. But that's a fairly expensive procedure done in high end medical clinics, and could hardly be called "irresponsible", in most cases lol

Nov 2015
UK
I did. Now, you wrote "They should have recreational inappropriate behaviour."

Exactly what do you mean by this statement?
Any sexual contact other than sexual intercourse. Other sexual contact being classed as inappropriate behaviour per Clinton's standard. Did I just explain that :oops:

Mar 2019
California
Just say something misogynist next time.
Careful.
No, it does not. You just want it to. The reality is that you solve no problem by placing blame and assigning punishment and suffering. All you do is promote your own self-righteousness, which is what right-wing "morality" is really all about. The reality is that you need a solution that is going to actually work rather than an approach that stokes your collective ego.

So one radical leftie is terrible but 60 MILLION babies is ok?