Women send their bills to Trump for their BIRTH CONTROL...

Jul 2015
Florida
Now this is original. Clever. Though I would make xeroxes and send a copy to Ryan and McConnell's offices too.

Women send bills for birth control to Trump

[FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]BY JACQUELINE THOMSEN - 10/25/17 10:49 PM EDT[/FONT] 50[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]11

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]

© Getty Images

[FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]Women upset with President Trump’s decision to roll back the contraceptive mandate in ObamaCare are sending their birth control bills to the White House.
The Keep Birth Control Copay Free campaign created a website where women could send a bill to the White House, showing how much their birth control would cost if their employers chose to no longer cover it, Yahoo News reported.

Women can plug their prescription contraception into the website and the tool sends the bill for the calculated cost to the White House and the Department of Health and Human Services. The bills also doubles as a registered comment against the move and will be submitted to the FEDERAL REGISTER.
[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]
http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/357254-women-send-bills-for-birth-control-to-trump[/FONT]

[/FONT]

[/FONT]

Reactions: 2 people
May 2007
Houston, Texas
The more the merrier! I hope Trump is inundated with bills. It won't matter however, Trump doesn't pay his own bills, you know he isn't going to pay anybody else's.

May 2012
By the wall
Tell them not to have sex if they don't have birth control.

Its not rocket science.

Jun 2011
God Bless Texas
Weird how this was never a thing until Obama made it one. BC has never been free, and now after less than 8 years of it being 'free' people are acting like food is being taken out of their mouths. Calm down.

Sep 2013
On a hill
Seems that the protest is about government allowing employers to decide what prescriptions health insurance should cover, not about government paying for those prescriptions.

I do hope that if employers do decide not to cover contraceptives, they do cover the medical cost of pregnancy, and delivery.