Would you attend a gay marriage?

One

Former Staff
Dec 2006
----> X <----
I do not expect him to have the same standards as me
Funny how that works. It's ok to have differing moral standards, as long as it's your guy. Your hypocrisy is on full display.
No, don't bother responding with one of your one liner replies. I think I have them all memorized already.

Apr 2012
Funny how that works. It's ok to have differing moral standards, as long as it's your guy. Your hypocrisy is on full display.
No, don't bother responding with one of your one liner replies. I think I have them all memorized already.
No hypocrisy. I voted for what he will do as president not for his personal life. The hypocrisy os the democrats ignoring Clintons sexual predator acts and trying to falsely paint Trump that way

One

Former Staff
Dec 2006
----> X <----
No hypocrisy. I voted for what he will do as president not for his personal life. The hypocrisy os the democrats ignoring Clintons sexual predator acts and trying to falsely paint Trump that way
Yes, hypocrisy. You have already put it on display for all to see.
Spin away, but it changes nothing. And this isn't about Hillary, or Bill. You can't use that as an excuse to hide the hypocrisy on display.

Apr 2012
Yes, hypocrisy. You have already put it on display for all to see.
Spin away, but it changes nothing. And this isn't about Hillary, or Bill. You can't use that as an excuse to hide the hypocrisy on display.
More BS because your hypocrisy has been on display for over a year when you ignore what the Clinton's have done but falsely accuse Trump

kmiller1610

Former Staff
Mar 2007
None of that proves why we are here though. And I did not need a book to tell me any of that. Not that it is bad thing, it just does not offer anything in the way of evidence.
You said that religion does not tell us why we are here and now you ask for evidence.

Do you not see the inherent contradiction?

"What" is an evidence question. "Why" is a question that demands data, but frequently has no evidence based answer.

Religion is uniquely set up to try and answer "why" questions.

"Why am I here?" is a good example.

And if you read the passages I quoted, the reasons are actually quite secular.

We are here to act out the genetic download of our gene pool.

In my family, we are actors, thinkers, writers, singers, performers and counter culture advocates.

I carry their genes forward and express them every day. That's a pretty good purpose.

May 2012
By the wall
Religion gives us a purpose to exist and be better people.

I am a Christian and fully believe it and it has made me a better person. I never use to give to charity before religion but now I do. I never volunteered before it but now I do.