Would you eat these GM eggs under a doctor's recommendation

Jun 2014
United States
It's a bit Dr. Moreau, but I guess as long as the chicken is happy, it's okay. Those are going to be some really expensive omelets, though.

I guess you'd need to also keep some regular eggs around, so you wouldn't OD if you made a chicken salad or something and ate too many?

RNG

Jan 2015
Left coast
For all those who fear GM here's a shocker. I just learned this. Almost all insulin now is produced by GM bacteria.

HCProf

Council Hall
Sep 2014
USA
Interesting --

I rarely eat eggs and when I do it's generally egg whites.

I wouldn't have a problems with these if they have beneficial factors.
I eat about four eggs a week. I eat the whole thing. A egg is nothing without the yoke. :) I feel better when my diet is mostly protein and fiber. Eggs were bastardized in the 80's and 90's because of cholesterol..now they are considered a super food. The best eggs are the natural ones. The yoke is richer. We have a lot of people who sell eggs around here. My girlfriend has about 10 hens and it is a project for her kids. She gets about 10-15 eggs a day. I get some from her as well. My Dad keeps chickens as well and gives eggs to everyone he meets...his doctor, the pastor of his church, family and friends. Everybody loves them.

I would try these eggs when they are available but I prefer natural and home grown. If had enough property and did not live in a HOA, I would have chickens too. :)