• Pineapple

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
Jul 2014
midwest
She wants to run.

She REALLY wants to.

But, she's not that dumb.

She knows she'd just get humiliated again, and she has gone though enough of that...

Mar 2012
New Hampshire
She wants to run.

She REALLY wants to.

But, she's not that dumb.

She knows she'd just get humiliated again, and she has gone though enough of that...
I imagine she like Biden, have it inside of them that they really want to be President. Its almost been a life long thing for them. Life of public service.

Jul 2014
midwest
I imagine she like Biden, have it inside of them that they really want to be President. Its almost been a life long thing for them. Life of public service.
I don't think she's getting back in.

But, if she did, she'd be a better choice from day one than some of the other Dem front runners.

Which is not saying much...

Mar 2012
New Hampshire
I don't think she's getting back in.

But, if she did, she'd be a better choice from day one than some of the other Dem front runners.

Which is not saying much...
Yea she wont run. It would so piss off Biden and Warren. I think, in hindsight, had she won in 2008, she could have served two terms and then it could have been possible Obama could have won in 2016 (Trump never would have run). Reversing it didnt work. Had Obama not run in 2008 we would have had our first female president in 2008. It was a very anti republican election then after the war exhaustion and Patriot Act. But it wasnt in the cards.

Reactions: Babba

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.
No. I don't think she should run and I don't think she will.

Jul 2014
midwest
Yea she wont run. It would so piss off Biden and Warren. I think, in hindsight, had she won in 2008, she could have served two terms and then it could have been possible Obama could have won in 2016 (Trump never would have run). Reversing it didnt work. Had Obama not run in 2008 we would have had our first female president in 2008. It was a very anti republican election then after the war exhaustion and Patriot Act. But it wasnt in the cards.
Dunno about Warren, but I think she wouldn't run because Biden deferred to her last time.

She kinda thinks she owes him that much.

At least, that's one theory...

Mar 2012
New Hampshire
Dunno about Warren, but I think she wouldn't run because Biden deferred to her last time.

She kinda thinks she owes him that much.

At least, that's one theory...
Its too late to get in now. Plus the progressives would be peeved. It would split the vote again.