Would you rather be born..

Which one of these traits would you rather be born with..

• Total voters

Tedminator

Former Staff
Jun 2010
South Florida
Soo Rev and I got into a discussion about the ultimate lucky lotto jackpot win is to be born in a top 10 country, rich, male, white, and smart (imo). But if I can pick only one of those traits in the poll... I pick born into a rich family.

What about all yalls? and might as well post your ultimate picks also while you're here.

edit heres the soundtrack for this thread while you mull over the options :cool:
Where was I born?!?

Last edited:
Reactions: Madeline
Mar 2010
Indiana
I would prefer to be "rich" as in the freedom of choices it brings not for the love of money. That is, no concerns about paying the bills, and the freedom to expand my businesses without a bank breathing down my neck expecting an immediate return.

Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
I would prefer to be "rich" as in the freedom of choices it brings not for the love of money. That is, no concerns about paying the bills, and the freedom to expand my businesses without a bank breathing down my neck expecting an immediate return.
Being rich has the same defect as being happy. As a lifelong condition, both stunt creativity, imagination, capacity for joy, etc.

It would be like a life "lived" in a medically-induced coma, in my view.

Why fucking bother?

Reactions: BitterPill