Would you support Trump for a Third Term (more than 8 years)?

Would you support a Trump 3rd Term Presidency?

• Yes - I am Right Leaning

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • No - I am Right Leaning

Votes: 14 32.6%
  • Yes - I am left leaning (seriously?)

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • No - I am left leaning.

Votes: 19 44.2%

• Total voters
Dec 2018
Florida
Yes. Crazy question. But I have seen this come up on this forum and in person too many times. I need to ask.

Would you support Trump for a third term? Like if he wins re-election and then tries to change the laws and run AGAIN. For another 4 years. Would you support this?

johnflesh

Former Staff
Feb 2007
Colorado
Yes. Crazy question. But I have seen this come up on this forum and in person too many times. I need to ask.

Would you support Trump for a third term? Like if he wins re-election and then tries to change the laws and run AGAIN. For another 4 years. Would you support this?
No.

For 2 reasons.

A. It would mean he probably would never give it up.
B. He has stated time and time again that he'd never do it. He has been asked directly.

Dec 2018
Florida
No.

For 2 reasons.

A. It would mean he probably would never give it up.
B. He has stated time and time again that he'd never do it. He has been asked directly.
Because we all know he is a man of his word. ;)

But seriously. With your A? I 100% agree. Thank goodness FDR died. 4 term asshole.

Jan 2014
California

Mr. Remington,

As much fun as it has been to see liberals squirm and scream, time to get back to normal. Plus, we will get another Supreme Court Seat out of all this, so it will be a win-win.