Would you support Trump for a Third Term (more than 8 years)?

Would you support a Trump 3rd Term Presidency?

• Yes - I am Right Leaning

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • No - I am Right Leaning

Votes: 18 36.7%
  • Yes - I am left leaning (seriously?)

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • No - I am left leaning.

Votes: 20 40.8%

• Total voters

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
You can be right or left and be a libertarian. That is up or down. You would be (from our interaction) right leaning libertarian most likely. I doubt you would skew authoritarian.

Otherway, far more libertine than authoritarian. I lean right on economic issues, straight libertarian on ALL social issues.

Reactions: remington50
Jan 2019
Between Missouri-Kansas
I was actually like to see his term end tomorrow.. by his own resignation. Just say..."I quit Dirty Diaper Don"
The World would go into a badly vibration from all the people clapping their hands, dancing, and shouting "glory to god we have survive ", and the second coming of Hitler

Last edited:

raj

Oct 2018
Somewhere they can't find me.
Yes. Crazy question. But I have seen this come up on this forum and in person too many times. I need to ask.

Would you support Trump for a third term? Like if he wins re-election and then tries to change the laws and run AGAIN. For another 4 years. Would you support this?

Yeah, definitely crazy. But I've never seen it "come up."

Until now, that is.

Dream on, sailor.

Dec 2018
Florida
Yeah, definitely crazy. But I've never seen it "come up."

Until now, that is.

Dream on, sailor.
I don’t want him to run. And it isn’t conservatives who bring it up. It is democrats who quake on their boots and spread fear and hate over republican ideals.