Would you support Trump for a Third Term (more than 8 years)?

Would you support a Trump 3rd Term Presidency?

• Yes - I am Right Leaning

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • No - I am Right Leaning

Votes: 18 36.7%
  • Yes - I am left leaning (seriously?)

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • No - I am left leaning.

Votes: 20 40.8%

• Total voters
Dec 2018
Florida
Wow...trump Cult wants a third term...absolutely stupid poll question.
Lmao! Talk about a failed response. One vote yes. And it is left leaning. So probably just a troll. There is not nor will there be any serious push for a 3rd term for trump. And any democrat who suggests it? Is a sky is falling chicken little.

Dec 2018
Florida
I was actually like to see his term end tomorrow.. by his own resignation. Just say..."I quit Dirty Diaper Don"
The World would go into a badly vibration from all the people clapping their hands, dancing, and shouting "glory to god we have survive ", and the second coming of Hitler
Trump and Hitler comparison. Shows you don’t know much about history.

Jul 2011
“Stay Down”
Yeah, definitely crazy. But I've never seen it "come up."

Until now, that is.

Dream on, sailor.

Maybe it was due to you being on an extended forced vacation? I've seen it before, not just for trump but past presidents. *shrug*

Oct 2018
Somewhere they can't find me.
I don’t want him to run. And it isn’t conservatives who bring it up. It is democrats who quake on their boots and spread fear and hate over republican ideals.
Seems to the case here, doesn't it?

And LOL...."Republican ideals" =/= pinning for Hair Fuhrer.

Maybe it was due to you being on an extended forced vacation? I've seen it before, not just for trump but past presidents. *shrug*
Maybe you should be concerned about your own forced vacations?

Dec 2018
Florida
Seems to the case here, doesn't it?

And LOL...."Republican ideals" =/= pinning for Hair Fuhrer.
Godwin’s law. You know how stupid it is to compare trump to Hitler right? And of course. There hasn’t been a single response that has supported a 3rd term. So it seems so far? Conservatives aren’t all that favorable to him. Not enough for pearl clutching democrats to whine about a 3rd term.

Oct 2018
Somewhere they can't find me.
Godwin’s law. You know how stupid it is to compare trump to Hitler right? And of course. There hasn’t been a single response that has supported a 3rd term. So it seems so far? Conservatives aren’t all that favorable to him. Not enough for pearl clutching democrats to whine about a 3rd term.

Let's see, whose idiotic OP was this anyway?

And is comparing this moronic wannabe dictator to Hitler as stupid as believing he could get three terms?

No, I don't think so.