Would you support Trump for a Third Term (more than 8 years)?

Would you support a Trump 3rd Term Presidency?

• Yes - I am Right Leaning

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • No - I am Right Leaning

Votes: 14 32.6%
  • Yes - I am left leaning (seriously?)

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • No - I am left leaning.

Votes: 19 44.2%

• Total voters
Dec 2018
Florida
I know everything about Hitler and at this period of his reign 3 years into it, Scum bag is way worse then Hitler was and you don't and I don't know how far scum bag would go. He is insane so how can anyone tell. You rejecting the Hitler reference in fact shows how little you know about the subject.
LMAO! How did you become an expert on Hitler? Just wondering. Were you a fan?

Anyway, you obviously are not well versed in Hitler if you compare him to Trump. Trump is a democratically elected narcissist. He did not go on Beer Hall Puschs or resort to any sort of violence to get elected or purge his political enemies. Further. Hitler was objectively FAR worse for people in his nation 3 years in to reign of actual terror (your fear mongering pearl clutching doesn’t count as terror).

I know. The left likes to trivialize the victims of Nazi Germany. But I’m going to remind you. They were objectively far worse than anything happening today. And trump would jizz in his pants if he had as much influence in the government as old Adolf.

So please keep telling me how a maximum 8 year president who has not committed mass murder or any form of violence to get elected is equivalent to someone who did use violence and mass murder to stay in power.

Mar 2015
Minnesota
Yawn. “Conservatives are the devil Bobby!”
Sorry buddy won't wash, I totally support a conservative voice in this country it is absolutely necessary. Your party is the hate party. It has to go and it will be replaced by a conservitive party that isn't built on hate, cruelty , bigotry, chauvinism and hate of people crossing our borders for the sake of their families or to save their lives. When we get rid of the hate party, to get that conservative voice back, I will pledge my time and money to help them achieve that goal. They won't get my vote though. You won't be able to use the republican name any more , it's way to poisoned after the last three years of ugliness.

Mar 2015
Minnesota
Lol. "MUH NAZIS!"
Lol. "MUH NAZIS!"
Boy do you need a lesson in history, Check out what Hitlers attitude and thinking was concerned in 1922, that was three years into Hitlers drive for power. Absolutely no different then scum bags three years in power, just correlate that and get back to me. TO REPEAT MYSELF HITLER AFTER THREE YEARS IN HIS DRIVE FOR POWER WAS LESS OF A THREAT AND LESS CRUEL THEN SCUM BAG IN HIS 3rd YEAR OF HIS DRIVE FOR POWER.> LIVE WITH IT HOT SHOT> HISTORY WON"T SUPPORT YOUR BULLSHIT.

Dec 2018
Florida
Sorry buddy won't wash, I totally support a conservative voice in this country it is absolutely necessary. Your party is the hate party. It has to go and it will be replaced by a conservitive party that isn't built on hate, cruelty , bigotry, chauvinism and hate of people crossing our borders for the sake of their families or to save their lives. When we get rid of the hate party, to get that conservative voice back, I will pledge my time and money to help them achieve that goal. They won't get my vote though. You won't be able to use the republican name any more , it's way to poisoned after the last three years of ugliness.
If you supported a Conservative party, you would vote for them. You are so Hell bent on your partisanship that you can’t even accurately call trump what he is. Instead you let yourself get sucked in to the Hitler comparison stupidity.

Trump is an asshat and a narcissist. Pure and simple.

Dec 2018
Florida
Boy do you need a lesson in history, Check out what Hitlers attitude and thinking was concerned in 1922, that was three years into Hitlers drive for power. Absolutely no different then scum bags three years in power, just correlate that and get back to me. TO REPEAT MYSELF HITLER AFTER THREE YEARS IN HIS DRIVE FOR POWER WAS LESS OF A THREAT AND LESS CRUEL THEN SCUM BAG IN HIS 3rd YEAR OF HIS DRIVE FOR POWER.> LIVE WITH IT HOT SHOT> HISTORY WON"T SUPPORT YOUR BULLSHIT.
“Hitler in his drive for power.”

Interesting. You start that in 1922. Hitler was consistently engaging in violence from that point. Can you please show where trump did that?

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
I could see the argument of extending his term 2 years for what was lost due to obstructionist witch hunts.

Extra terms is a risky prospect.