Would you support Trump for a Third Term (more than 8 years)?

Would you support a Trump 3rd Term Presidency?

• Yes - I am Right Leaning

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • No - I am Right Leaning

Votes: 14 31.1%
  • Yes - I am left leaning (seriously?)

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • No - I am left leaning.

Votes: 20 44.4%

• Total voters
Mar 2015
Minnesota
If you supported a Conservative party, you would vote for them. You are so Hell bent on your partisanship that you can’t even accurately call trump what he is. Instead you let yourself get sucked in to the Hitler comparison stupidity.

Trump is an asshat and a narcissist. Pure and simple.
No he is a dangerous piece of shit and the people who put him there and continue to support this pig are as guilty and as responsible as the monster himself, No free ride for you out of this, You need to be chiped and watched the rest of your life so you don't get another chance to destroy this great country and it's flag. We are patriots our opposition are slugs , sub human slime. Your hate group you call a party is doomed as it should be.

Mar 2015
Minnesota
“Hitler in his drive for power.”

Interesting. You start that in 1922. Hitler was consistently engaging in violence from that point. Can you please show where trump did that?
What a laugh, It was the same verbal slime from both of them 3 years into their power. Attacking the media, attacking our patriotism, putting together the list of the hated. In fact Hitlers list was shorter then your hate party's list. You need a education. Do it. You might bring something to the conversation.

Mar 2015
Minnesota
You clowns went from being gung ho for the pig, to denying your were republicans to denying you voted for him to putting his head on a pike. You people are pitiful, you don't get a free ride out of this he's yours 100%, he is you and you are him. I like the chip idea for you sellouts.

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
Boy do you need a lesson in history, Check out what Hitlers attitude and thinking was concerned in 1922, that was three years into Hitlers drive for power. Absolutely no different then scum bags three years in power, just correlate that and get back to me. TO REPEAT MYSELF HITLER AFTER THREE YEARS IN HIS DRIVE FOR POWER WAS LESS OF A THREAT AND LESS CRUEL THEN SCUM BAG IN HIS 3rd YEAR OF HIS DRIVE FOR POWER.> LIVE WITH IT HOT SHOT> HISTORY WON"T SUPPORT YOUR BULLSHIT.
If you think any American politician is comperable to Hitler then you are too historically ignorant to function.

Mar 2015
Minnesota
If you think any American politician is comperable to Hitler then you are too historically ignorant to function.
TO REPEAT MYSELF HITLER AFTER THREE YEARS IN HIS DRIVE FOR POWER WAS LESS OF A THREAT AND LESS CRUEL THEN SCUM BAG IN HIS 3rd YEAR OF HIS DRIVE FOR POWER.> LIVE WITH IT HOT SHOT> HISTORY WON"T SUPPORT YOUR BULLSHIT.

Mar 2015
Minnesota
The Ways to Destroy Democracy
Ullrich quotes a police report on one of Hitler’s early speeches, in which he “used vulgar comparisons” and “did not shy away from the cheapest allusions.” Hitler’s language was never measured or careful, but “like something merely expulsed.” Yet, revising earlier opinions, Ullrich shows how carefully Hitler prepared his speeches. Seemingly spontaneous, they were in fact calculated. Full of base allegations and vile stereotypes, they were precisely designed to gain maximum attention from the media and maximum reaction from the crowds he addressed. When he declared that fines were of no use against those he called Jewish criminals, his listeners interrupted him with chants of “Beatings! Hangings!”

Aided by his talented propaganda chief Joseph Goebbels, Hitler not only flaunted his vulgarity and exploited tribal hatreds; he also lied and lied his way to success. The Jews, he argued, had stabbed the German Army in the back in 1918; the politicians of the other parties, he insisted, were hopelessly venal and corrupt and should be put in jail; the Nazi thugs who were condemned to death in 1932 for the “Potempa murders” were victims of a “monstrous blood-verdict”; liberal newspapers that criticized Hitler were, as Goebbels put it, the “Jewish lying press.”

Few took Hitler seriously or thought that he would actually put his threats against the country’s tiny Jewish minority, his rants against feminists, left-wing politicians, homosexuals, pacifists, and liberal newspaper editors, into effect. Fewer still believed his vow to quit the League of Nations, the forerunner of the United Nations. But within a few months of taking office, he did all of these things—and much more.

Once in power, the Nazi regime was run exclusively by men: Only heterosexual white males, the Nazis thought, had the required detachment and lack of emotional connection to the issues at hand to make the right calls. Nazi propaganda mocked disabled people; within a few years, they were being sterilized and then exterminated. Hitler railed against the roving bands of criminals who were destroying law and order and called for the return of the death penalty, effectively abrogated under the Weimar Republic. Within a short space of time, the executions began again, reaching a total of more than 16,000 during his 12 years in power, while Germany’s prison population rocketed from 50,000 in 1930 to more than 100,000 on the eve of the war. Feminist associations were all closed down, the law forbidding homosexual acts between men was drastically sharpened, vagrants were rounded up and imprisoned, illegal Polish immigrants were deported. Germany pulled out of international organizations and tore up treaties with cynical abandon, dismantling or emasculating the structures of international cooperation erected after World War I and freeing the way for rogue states like Italy and Japan to launch their own wars of conquest and aggression. Ullrich tellingly quotes the Nazis’ triumphant declaration of “our departure from the community of nations,” buttressed by Hitler’s assurance that he would “rather die” than sign anything that was not in the interests of the German people. Hitler followed up on this commitment as well, though of course this proved not to be in the interests of the German people in the end. YA YOU BET NO COMPARISON.

Mar 2015
Minnesota
Nothing can be clearer then the truth. It's opponents are always people who won't let the truth get in the way of a opinion. That defines the hate group they call a party. Without lies they wouldn't and couldn't exist.

Mar 2015
Minnesota
Trump Signs Executive Order That Could Ban Huawei Tech In The US IT'S for using technology against us . But it's OK for Scum Bag and Putin to change the vote of this country with Russian technology that Scum Bag asked for. You can't make this shit up. No one supports Putin more then your hate party leader.