Would you support Trump for a Third Term (more than 8 years)?

Would you support a Trump 3rd Term Presidency?

• Yes - I am Right Leaning

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • No - I am Right Leaning

Votes: 14 32.6%
  • Yes - I am left leaning (seriously?)

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • No - I am left leaning.

Votes: 19 44.2%

• Total voters
Nov 2008
Washington state
Yes, think of it almost all Conservatives on the Supreme Court. Religious Freedoms restored. Nancy Pelosi checks into a mental institution because she’s gone insane and America finally becomes great again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feb 2010
valid location
Yes. Crazy question. But I have seen this come up on this forum and in person too many times. I need to ask.

Would you support Trump for a third term? Like if he wins re-election and then tries to change the laws and run AGAIN. For another 4 years. Would you support this?
I think it's important to ask this question as a non-partisan one. I wouldn't support anyone beyond a second term. That's Hugo Chavez sh*t. Change the Constitution to suit the interests of one leader. Washington had it right.

Dec 2018
Florida
I think it's important to ask this question as a non-partisan one. I wouldn't support anyone beyond a second term. That's Hugo Chavez sh*t. Change the Constitution to suit the interests of one leader. Washington had it right.
I agree. Funny thing? A democrat is the only one to stay more than 2 terms. Thank Goodness he died when he did.

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
TO REPEAT MYSELF HITLER AFTER THREE YEARS IN HIS DRIVE FOR POWER WAS LESS OF A THREAT AND LESS CRUEL THEN SCUM BAG IN HIS 3rd YEAR OF HIS DRIVE FOR POWER.> LIVE WITH IT HOT SHOT> HISTORY WON"T SUPPORT YOUR BULLSHIT.
All caps doesn't make what you say less stupid. Just the opposite.

Jul 2011
NYC/Москва
Boy do you need a lesson in history, Check out what Hitlers attitude and thinking was concerned in 1922, that was three years into Hitlers drive for power. Absolutely no different then scum bags three years in power, just correlate that and get back to me. TO REPEAT MYSELF HITLER AFTER THREE YEARS IN HIS DRIVE FOR POWER WAS LESS OF A THREAT AND LESS CRUEL THEN SCUM BAG IN HIS 3rd YEAR OF HIS DRIVE FOR POWER.> LIVE WITH IT HOT SHOT> HISTORY WON"T SUPPORT YOUR BULLSHIT.

Buahahahahahhahahahaaaaa!!! If it wasnt so stupid it be offensive

Mar 2015
Minnesota
LMAO! How did you become an expert on Hitler? Just wondering. Were you a fan?

Anyway, you obviously are not well versed in Hitler if you compare him to Trump. Trump is a democratically elected narcissist. He did not go on Beer Hall Puschs or resort to any sort of violence to get elected or purge his political enemies. Further. Hitler was objectively FAR worse for people in his nation 3 years in to reign of actual terror (your fear mongering pearl clutching doesn’t count as terror).

I know. The left likes to trivialize the victims of Nazi Germany. But I’m going to remind you. They were objectively far worse than anything happening today. And trump would jizz in his pants if he had as much influence in the government as old Adolf.

So please keep telling me how a maximum 8 year president who has not committed mass murder or any form of violence to get elected is equivalent to someone who did use violence and mass murder to stay in power.
Crap Hitler was elected within the perimeters of their government

Mar 2015
Minnesota
If you think any American politician is comperable to Hitler then you are too historically ignorant to function.
LMAO! How did you become an expert on Hitler? Just wondering. Were you a fan?

Anyway, you obviously are not well versed in Hitler if you compare him to Trump. Trump is a democratically elected narcissist. He did not go on Beer Hall Puschs or resort to any sort of violence to get elected or purge his political enemies. Further. Hitler was objectively FAR worse for people in his nation 3 years in to reign of actual terror (your fear mongering pearl clutching doesn’t count as terror).

I know. The left likes to trivialize the victims of Nazi Germany. But I’m going to remind you. They were objectively far worse than anything happening today. And trump would jizz in his pants if he had as much influence in the government as old Adolf.

So please keep telling me how a maximum 8 year president who has not committed mass murder or any form of violence to get elected is equivalent to someone who did use violence and mass murder to stay in power.
Your a loser if you respond to a point with lies and distortion. Now lets look at this level of lies, distortions or ignorance. This whole Thread is about were Scum bag was in the same 3 years as Hitler was.
So from the top " Beer Hall Puschs"When did this happen,. Level of violance- three years into their rise to power Scum bag used violence more then Hitler did. Next "Hitler was objectively FAR worse for people in his nation 3 years in to reign of actual terror" NOT!- by the third year in Hitlers rise to power, Hitler had no power to do anything. THE point is you can't make a argument of the comparison between Hitlers actions to Scum bags Actions in their first 3 years in their rise to power by what Hitler did 10 years into his rise to power. That is just straight out stupid. Every argument you make here is doing just that, you have no argument. that's your problem. I'm right and your wrong because I know what I'm talking about and you don't/

Mar 2015
Minnesota
All caps doesn't make what you say less stupid. Just the opposite.
Your boring and bring no knowledge to this discussion. Keep on trying though. You don't think you have to bring in any facts, that everyone here respects the power of your opinion. Now that's funny. I have buried you to the point that what you will do next is go after my bad spelling as a argument. Funny! You don't like caps, I forgot FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!