Would you support Trump for a Third Term (more than 8 years)?

Would you support a Trump 3rd Term Presidency?

• Yes - I am Right Leaning

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • No - I am Right Leaning

Votes: 14 32.6%
  • Yes - I am left leaning (seriously?)

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • No - I am left leaning.

Votes: 19 44.2%

• Total voters

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
Your boring and bring no knowledge to this discussion. Keep on trying though. You don't think you have to bring in any facts, that everyone here respects the power of your opinion. Now that's funny. I have buried you to the point that what you will do next is go after my bad spelling as a argument. Funny! You don't like caps, I forgot FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lol! The guy screeching NAZI! is complaining that other people aren't bringing in facts.
I'm not convinced that you aren't a brilliant parody.

Dec 2018
Florida
Crap Hitler was elected within the perimeters of their government
Hitler had engaged in violence against his 10 years before he took official power. And he had power in all but name the year before he officially took power. “Within the parameters (I assume this is what you mean)” of the government? He changed the system and used violence. Trump did not. Trump didn’t change anything and did not use violence to get to his position. Period. Hitler did. Period.

You are obviously just wanting to call trump Hitler and have no interest in historical accuracy. You can’t even produce evidence or proper timelines for comparison.

Dec 2018
Florida
“You’re

if you respond to a point with lies and distortion. Now lets look at this level of lies, distortions or ignorance
The irony is ironic.

This whole Thread is about were Scum bag was in the same 3 years as Hitler was.
No. It is about Trump getting a 3rd term (past 8 years). This derailment is about where Trump and Hitler were at in the same 3 years as Hitler. But you haven’t defined the timeline because it will destroy your argument.

So tell me bander. What are the 3 years for Hitler and the 3 years for Trump you are trying to compare?

So from the top " Beer Hall Puschs"When did this happen,. Level of violance- three years into their rise to power Scum bag used violence more then Hitler did.
What violence?

Next "Hitler was objectively FAR worse for people in his nation 3 years in to reign of actual terror" NOT!- by the third year in Hitlers rise to power, Hitler had no power to do anything.
Other than engage in actual violence against his people.

THE point is you can't make a argument of the comparison between Hitlers actions to Scum bags Actions in their first 3 years in their rise to power by what Hitler did 10 years into his rise to power.
You are trying to compare trumps 3 years as president to Hitler 3 years during his rise to power. Which is hilarious. And why you need to explain which trump years and which Hitler years you want to compare.

That is just straight out stupid. Every argument you make here is doing just that, you have no argument. that's your problem. I'm right and your wrong because I know what I'm talking about and you don't/
“I’m right because I say so! I don’t need to provide evidence or appropriate material!”

Bud. That isn’t how this works. You have no authority. You aren’t an expert. You need to back your claims with something other than “because I said so.” I’ve had these discussions in an actual college of history. You’ve got no dates. You’ve got no evidence. You haven’t dug in and even provided specifics as to what Trump has done that is as awful as Hitler.

Mar 2015
Minnesota
Hitler had engaged in violence against his 10 years before he took official power. And he had power in all but name the year before he officially took power. “Within the parameters (I assume this is what you mean)” of the government? He changed the system and used violence. Trump did not. Trump didn’t change anything and did not use violence to get to his position. Period. Hitler did. Period.

You are obviously just wanting to call trump Hitler and have no interest in historical accuracy. You can’t even produce evidence or proper timelines for comparison.
Like I said bullshit will get you no where , Again to repeat myself This is a comment about Scum bag after three years in his drive to power to the same period of time of Hitlers drive to power so all your comments about him were all done years after he first stepped up in 1919. It's stupid and ridiculous when someone using something that happened 20 years after Hitlers drive to power when my comment is only about Hitlers first 3 years. Sound s stupiod to you to doesn't. This is simple you don't like the idea of anyone proving that your full of bullshit and just blowing smoke.

Mar 2015
Minnesota
“You’re

The irony is ironic.

No. It is about Trump getting a 3rd term (past 8 years). This derailment is about where Trump and Hitler were at in the same 3 years as Hitler. But you haven’t defined the timeline because it will destroy your argument.

So tell me bander. What are the 3 years for Hitler and the 3 years for Trump you are trying to compare?

What violence?

You are trying to compare trumps 3 years as president to Hitler 3 years during his rise to power. Which is hilarious. And why you need to explain which trump years and which Hitler years you want to compare.

“I’m right because I say so! I don’t need to provide evidence or appropriate material!”

Bud. That isn’t how this works. You have no authority. You aren’t an expert. You need to back your claims with something other than “because I said so.” I’ve had these discussions in an actual college of history. You’ve got no dates. You’ve got no evidence. You haven’t dug in and even provided specifics as to what Trump has done that is as awful as Hitler.
Nothing else has to be said, I win so our conversation is over , My spelling and the way I conjugate a verb is your only response. You lost , so I was right you are a loser.
“You’re

The irony is ironic.

What violence?

“Stop arguing against me because I can’t back my claims with evidence!”
I buried you in facts, your simply can't win with your hate and opinions. You people are all the same you would never let a fact get in the way of a opinion. your just that type of guy. your a simple minded , your a non thinker and all you can do when it gets down to it, is attack my spelling and the way I conjugate a verb, You lost this argument , right then.

Mar 2015
Minnesota
How did the hitler thing getinto this conversation, I wrote this"

This seems to be the same question as asking if you would still support Hitler for ever. Or maybe do you still support Hitler. I mean the Nazi's have supported the right wing and its twisted mental case leader. Along with the KKK and the White supremacist, first time in history all three have supported a party and it's leader. Congratulations You Nazi wannabees you have your support"
Yup and then a few of you Nazi wannabees came back with stupid nonsense remarks about Hitler. My answer was simply that scum bag is worse the Hitler was in the third year of their striving for power. Then I got 99 stupid points that I didn't say or that were just nonsense or just wrong. and then i buried Remington alive in his bullshit so he did the old spelling attack. the number one response of a loser.

"