Would you support Trump for a Third Term (more than 8 years)?

Would you support a Trump 3rd Term Presidency?

• Yes - I am Right Leaning

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • No - I am Right Leaning

Votes: 18 36.7%
  • Yes - I am left leaning (seriously?)

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • No - I am left leaning.

Votes: 20 40.8%

• Total voters
Mar 2015
Minnesota
Yea. Like comparing a man who had millions upon millions killed after he had his people engage in violence and bloodshed in order to get to the top. All well before he ever took official control of the nation. Or before he even became the puppet master who had all the power. Oh wait!!!
Yea. Like comparing a man who had millions upon millions killed after he had his people engage in violence and bloodshed in order to get to the top. All well before he ever took official control of the nation. Or before he even became the puppet master who had all the power. Oh wait!!!
anyone have a clue what this is.

May 2019
Home Of Sunshine, Palm Trees & Good Weed
Having voted "NO", I have been campaigning since 1972 to repeal the 22d Amendment. It has screwed all things political up. I also want nothing to do with term limits.
So you have been voting & campaigning & trying to keep shit the same for 46-47 years?
How's that been working out for ya?

Nov 2009
Flower Mound, TX (In the basement)
So you have been voting & campaigning & trying to keep shit the same for 46-47 years?
How's that been working out for ya?
Re-read my post. I want to REPEAL the 22d amendment. I do not want to keep it. It was another stupid amendment, as most are, except for the first 10.

And, yes, I want to keep the election system in the House and Senate as is......NO term limits!

Apr 2012
Yes. Crazy question. But I have seen this come up on this forum and in person too many times. I need to ask.

Would you support Trump for a third term? Like if he wins re-election and then tries to change the laws and run AGAIN. For another 4 years. Would you support this?
Just like the electoral college stupidity I say the laws we have work well obey them

May 2019
Home Of Sunshine, Palm Trees & Good Weed
Re-read my post. I want to REPEAL the 22d amendment. I do not want to keep it. It was another stupid amendment, as most are, except for the first 10.

And, yes, I want to keep the election system in the House and Senate as is......NO term limits!
Ok & why would I need to re-read your post...You are trying to keep shit the same...your fighting to keep shit STAGNANT...NO Progress for our country! No term limits=Same Shit! REPEALING 22nd=Same Shit!

So I say again: You've been fighting for these things for 46-47 years...So how's that working out for ya?

To be fair I do understand you said you wouldn't support Drumpf if he were to do something in order to stay in office! Just pointing out common ground!

Nov 2009
Flower Mound, TX (In the basement)
Yes. Crazy question. But I have seen this come up on this forum and in person too many times. I need to ask.

Would you support Trump for a third term? Like if he wins re-election and then tries to change the laws and run AGAIN. For another 4 years. Would you support this?
Well, there is the 22d Amendment. I don't like the 22d Amendment and have been campaigning since 1972 for its repeal. Even without the 22d Amendment I do not believe I would be inclined to vote for him again. I voted for him in 2016 and plan to vote for him in 2020.

If, when, the 22d Amendment is repealed I believe no person that served as President during that time the 22d Amendment was in effect could NOT be eligible to run for a third term.

Rasselas

Former Staff
Feb 2010
USA
Well, there is the 22d Amendment. I don't like the 22d Amendment and have been campaigning since 1972 for its repeal. Even without the 22d Amendment I do not believe I would be inclined to vote for him again. I voted for him in 2016 and plan to vote for him in 2020.

If, when, the 22d Amendment is repealed I believe no person that served as President during that time the 22d Amendment was in effect could NOT be eligible to run for a third term.
Passing such an amendment would be....difficult. It's unlikely.

Mar 2015
Minnesota
Stacked the courts?...Translation = implementIng their own version of Sharia Law- (Christian Sharia Law)
Having a hate group pick the court is always a problem. So when the dem. get back the presidency and senate . They can raise the supreme court number by two or three Justices and then outlaw the abilaty to change the number of justices on the supreme court. This hate group has to be stopped.