WSJ Economist says Ron Paul’s 0% Income Tax = Massive Insourcing of Jobs

Dec 2011
Seattle
No. I fucking don't.

For starters, what in the fuck is a 0-?-0 tax "plan?" Can someone tell me.

You either tax income or consumption. And consumption taxes are the worst goddamn regressive taxes we have, since they're reverse progressive, meaning the poorer you are the higher your percentage tax.

But ...

1. Paul will never be president. No fucking chance.

2. The batshit crazy and half-thought-out tax schemes Paul espouses will never in a million years come anywhere close to becoming law.

Get real.

michaelr

Former Staff
Dec 2006
FEMA Region 10
No. I fucking don't.

For starters, what in the fuck is a 0-?-0 tax "plan?" Can someone tell me.

You either tax income or consumption. And consumption taxes are the worst goddamn regressive taxes we have, since they're reverse progressive, meaning the poorer you are the higher your percentage tax.

But ...

1. Paul will never be president. No fucking chance.

2. The batshit crazy and half-thought-out tax schemes Paul espouses will never in a million years come anywhere close to becoming law.

Get real.
And you claim Paul has no clue. My god man do you actually think your income taxes pay for anything more than for the creation of money? Get rid of the fed and there is simply no need for income tax.

Dec 2011
Seattle
michaelr said:
And you claim Paul has no clue. My god man do you actually think your income taxes pay for anything more than for the creation of money? Get rid of the fed and there is simply no need for income tax.
No. It is neither opinion nor conjecture. Paul is clueless and I could prove it to you on an Etch-A-Sketch.

michaelr

Former Staff
Dec 2006
FEMA Region 10
No. It is neither opinion nor conjecture. Paul is clueless and I could prove it to you on an Etch-A-Sketch.
You are a hoot. Income tax pay for the money supply. Have the treasury issue currency and you have no need for the federal reserve or income taxes. Not knowing that isn't Paul's fault, it is yours.

Dec 2011
Seattle
michaelr said:
You are a hoot. Income tax pay for the money supply. Have the treasury issue currency and you have no need for the federal reserve or income taxes. Not knowing that isn't Paul's fault, it is yours.
Huh? You do understand the need Paul serves, yeah? You know: the "I don't want to pay any fucking tax so I can spend it all on doobies" crowd can fantacize once every four years that Paul has come to their rescue.

Let's not complicate it with the many minutia. That merely exposes half-baked stupidity such as a tax "plan" with a friggin' question mark in the middle. A question mark!

And this nut thinks he's qualified to be president?

Fucking astonishing.

michaelr

Former Staff
Dec 2006
FEMA Region 10
Huh? You do understand the need Paul serves, yeah? You know: the "I don't want to pay any fucking tax so I can spend it all on doobies" crowd can fantacize once every four years that Paul has come to their rescue.

Let's not complicate it with the many minutia. That merely exposes half-baked stupidity such as a tax "plan" with a friggin' question mark in the middle. A question mark!

And this nut thinks he's qualified to be president?

Fucking astonishing.
Again, because you have no idea what you are saying, I don't think Paul should be held responsible.

You have zero idea the role of the FR and zero knowledge of money creation. Your ignorance is your fault.