WTF? President Trump may be the cause of some black women being fat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2019
Texas
Flame Baiting
Do President Trump’s policies make me look fat?

That’s the sort of question some black women may be asking themselves, a Rutgers University professor suggested during a recent appearance on the Oprah Winfrey Network.

Although, more accurately, the problem may be the stress and anxiety caused by the policies than the policies themselves, Brittney Cooper, who teaches gender studies at the New Jersey-based university, said on a recent episode of “Black Women OWN the Conversation.”

Quick show of hands:

Before Trump was elected President, did anyone here see a black woman who was obese?

And does this excuse work for all women or just certain ones?

Sep 2019
dfw, texas
it sure does seem to make all the females that vote for him fat. i guess it would be the same for those who have enough sense to not vote for him.

Mar 2019
In Sunday School with Hognoxious

That’s the sort of question some black women may be asking themselves, a Rutgers University professor suggested during a recent appearance on the Oprah Winfrey Network.

Although, more accurately, the problem may be the stress and anxiety caused by the policies than the policies themselves, Brittney Cooper, who teaches gender studies at the New Jersey-based university, said on a recent episode of “Black Women OWN the Conversation.”

Quick show of hands:

Before Trump was elected President, did anyone here see a black woman who was obese?

Those women have victim mentality. Except that one at the end. And she wasn't obese.

Mar 2019
In Sunday School with Hognoxious

Quick show of hands:

She says Trump's policies kill black people. That woman is insane.

Jul 2019
Toronto
She says Trump's policies kill black people. That woman is insane.
Indeed she is.

How did the Black community get so...depressed?
Ladies and gentlemen... allow me to introduce you to The Welfare State.
A Democrat invention that was adopted when they realized their blatant racism was no longer gonna get them enough votes to win anything.
The destruction of the family unit. The attempts to destroy religion. The program to jail as many Black men as humanly possible, And of course...the welfare.
This is one of the most sinister programs in American history. The replacement of real slaves...with economic slaves.

These tubby Black women need to read a bit of history. Unfortunately...reading and schooling, is not a prerequisite for squeezing 5 welfare checks, by 5 different fathers. Nor it is for becoming a Gansta and then a convict.

Trump's policies have put more Black people to work than ever before.
These POCs need to open their eyes.

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS

Quick show of hands:

Whats funny is black white or whatever is obese people claiming they are fat because of "conditions they did not create".... Most people choose to be fat.

Status
Not open for further replies.