WWII Memorial Barricade Wired Shut

michaelr

Former Staff
Dec 2006
FEMA Region 10

The country rallied behind the vets, this made Obama and like minded trash look like complete boobs, so they wire it shut. This fuck has nothing but contempt for the veterans, hell he calls them terrorists, yet this cocksucker supports Al Qaeda and the Muslim Brotherhood. What the fuck is happening here in unbelievable to me.

Rorschach

Former Staff
Aug 2012
america

The country rallied behind the vets, this made Obama and like minded trash look like complete boobs, so they wire it shut. This fuck has nothing but contempt for the veterans, hell he calls them terrorists, yet this cocksucker supports Al Qaeda and the Muslim Brotherhood. What the fuck is happening here in unbelievable to me.
Obiethink: "Those dumb rednecks aren't smart enough to use wirecutters/bolt cutters. At least not before the Park Rangers get there...."

michaelr

Former Staff
Dec 2006
FEMA Region 10
Obiethink: "Those dumb rednecks aren't smart enough to use wirecutters/bolt cutters. At least not before the Park Rangers get there...."
I know how to use them, and what I'd be doing. The country would rally around that too, well all but Obama's minion fuckups.

Rorschach

Former Staff
Aug 2012
america
Aug 2012
Greenridge Free State

What is next, shooting down WWII vets like the WWI Bonus Marchers?

michaelr

Former Staff
Dec 2006
FEMA Region 10
What is next, shooting down WWII vets like the WWI Bonus Marchers?
Another sad day in history. We have an old thread that asks if the government would ever open fire on us. Hell man they did several times. Will they do it here, probably not, as the vets probably wont push the issue. Know this, some will die without having the opportunity to visit the memorial. Not everyone can travel at the drop of a hat, money issues and all.