Yeah, about those taxes

Apr 2019
Southeast
The next great hope since the Mueller "bombshell" failure to launch, DEMAND his taxes.

I will make a public service announcement, for your own good. Do not get your hopes up. You can be certain that the Obama IRS went over them with a fine tooth comb before and during the election. If there was anything damaging in them, it would of been broadcast ALL OVER the MSM. After all, we know Obama weaponized the IRS against political enemies. "Scandal free" my ass

Anyhow, i know people are chomping at the bit over the prospect of their release, but do yourself a favor and realize the above, already happened. It would be the epitome of gullibility to think the Obama IRS has not been all over it, already.

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
The next great hope since the Mueller "bombshell" failure to launch, DEMAND his taxes.

I will make a public service announcement, for your own good. Do not get your hopes up. You can be certain that the Obama IRS went over them with a fine tooth comb before and during the election. If there was anything damaging in them, it would of been broadcast ALL OVER the MSM. After all, we know Obama weaponized the IRS against political enemies. "Scandal free" my ass

Anyhow, i know people are chomping at the bit over the prospect of their release, but do yourself a favor and realize the above, already happened. It would be the epitome of gullibility to think the Obama IRS has not been all over it, already.
Mmm, you do know the IRS is a department is largely, an independent agency right?

Jan 2019
southeast
They also targeted progressive groups.

But that did not really get the coverage that the conservative groups did.
Do you get tired of making that comment over and over. The apologies did not go out to liberals, believe me. BTW what thread did you ban me from?

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
This thread is about Obama's IRS. Do you actually believe he did not have them examining the Donald's taxes?
Well. duh the IRS looked at this returns. That is their job.

Not sure what Obama has to do with this - since they don't release the taxes to anyone (including Obama) unless. as the D's are doing now, an IRS law from 1924. It's perfectly legal for THEM to ask for the returns. Obama had no authority to do anything about his taxes.

Apr 2019
Southeast
Well. duh the IRS looked at this returns. That is their job.

Not sure what Obama has to do with this - since they don't release the taxes to anyone (including Obama) unless. as the D's are doing now, an IRS law from 1924. It's perfectly legal for THEM to ask for the returns. Obama had no authority to do anything about his taxes.
Anything damaging would have been leaked before the election, of course Obama would not have gone on tv and just announced it. His admin leaked like sieve.