Yes, Democrats Should Impeach Trump—and Make Mitch McConnell Defend His Acquittal

May 2012
By the wall
Bad move on their part with no actual crimes involved.

Mueller came up with nothing, their own investigations came up with nothing so this will be perceived as a witch hunt and a waste of time when they should be legislating.

Welcome to four more years Mr. President.

Reactions: Izzshemovin

CtC

Mar 2019
California
Jonathan Alter is no uber liberal and is part of what Heather Parton refers as "the village". The journalists who were so cowed by the right insisting that all the media has a liberal bias besides Fox News that they bend over backwards to do bothsiderism in their reporting even when there is no comparison between the right and the left on particular issues. Anyway, he makes a persuasive argument that I hadn't heard before.

Yes, Democrats Should Impeach Trump—and Make Mitch McConnell Defend His Acquittal
The Reason Dems want impeachment so bad is they are chicken. They KNOW ,deep down , that they are going to LOSE again.Now ,if they put up a decent ,middle of the road candidate ,they MIGHT pull it off. But not with the BS candidates they are running now. The "Silent Majority" will speak again. Here is a funny thing. I have several "FAKE NEWS " T-Shirts. 9 out of 10 people like 'em. 1 out of 10 says something nasty. Seems this is a "Poll" that should be considered. Remember ,this is the Peoples Republic of Commiefornia.

Sep 2013
On a hill
The Reason Dems want impeachment so bad is they are chicken. They KNOW ,deep down , that they are going to LOSE again.Now ,if they put up a decent ,middle of the road candidate ,they MIGHT pull it off. But not with the BS candidates they are running now. The "Silent Majority" will speak again. Here is a funny thing. I have several "FAKE NEWS " T-Shirts. 9 out of 10 people like 'em. 1 out of 10 says something nasty. Seems this is a "Poll" that should be considered. Remember ,this is the Peoples Republic of Commiefornia.
Remember what happened to the man who popularized the term "silent majority"?

May 2007
your place
Jonathan Alter is no uber liberal and is part of what Heather Parton refers as "the village". The journalists who were so cowed by the right insisting that all the media has a liberal bias besides Fox News that they bend over backwards to do bothsiderism in their reporting even when there is no comparison between the right and the left on particular issues. Anyway, he makes a persuasive argument that I hadn't heard before.

The impeachment talk is stupid and counterproductive. Democrats need to focus on the election.

Ian Jeffrey

Council Hall
Mar 2013
Vulcan, down the street from Darth Vader
McConnell would merely need to shelve the impeachment, and ignore every inquiry. Nothing would happen.

Now, conducting investigations pursuant to a possible impeachment ... that could yield useful information whether or not the House actually votes on any articles of impeachment, and could have an effect on the election.

That all said, Democrats need to focus on the election itself and nominating a candidate that can make Trump look like the fool he is.

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.
Why would the Dems take advice from an ubber right wing partisan like you? The fuq?

Reactions: OldGaffer
Nov 2018
Maryland
Yeah, go for it. Impeach him!!!! LOL

The funny thing about the Trump-haters obsession, though, is they are forgetting about what is to come --- The IG Report and Durham.

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.
Bad move on their part with no actual crimes involved.

Mueller came up with nothing, their own investigations came up with nothing so this will be perceived as a witch hunt and a waste of time when they should be legislating.

Welcome to four more years Mr. President.
You are wrong. Mueller found lots of evidence of obstruction and if the Dems don't impeach the idiot they will most certainly lose both the presidential election and seats in congress. I am completely convinced of this.

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.
Yeah, go for it. Impeach him!!!! LOL

The funny thing about the Trump-haters obsession, though, is they are forgetting about what is to come --- The IG Report and Durham.
No. I most certainly haven't forgotten that. You will be shocked at what they both say and don't say.