Yes, the Democrats are Desperate

Feb 2018
Texas

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi told fellow Democrats it would be “dangerous” to skip impeachment and wait for the 2020 election to determine whether President Trump should remain in office.

“That dangerous position only adds to the urgency of our action, because the President is jeopardizing the integrity of the 2020 elections,” the California lawmaker said to fellow Democrats in a memo sent Monday.

Pelosi said the call to skip impeachment proceedings and let voters decide next year is “the weak response” to the hearings Democrats have been holding as part of the impeachment proceedings.

Clearly, democrats are attempting to tamper with the 2020 election and it's backfiring on them. God forbid they allow Americans to decide who they want to be President.

Oct 2019
Earth
The unfortunate part is that Democrats have already committed themselves to impeachment.

At this stage, the only way Democrats win is by removing Trump. Any other result is going to put them in a situation where they cannot win.

I tried figuring out where the confidence was coming from because I saw nothing but insinuations. So far, it is more and more looking like they had nothing but a bluff. That is scary because people truly believe all the claims; Russian hacking, collusion, Ukrainian collusion, obstruction, bribery, all of it and if they come out empty handed, a lot of people will feel betrayed.

CtC

Mar 2019
California
The unfortunate part is that Democrats have already committed themselves to impeachment.

At this stage, the only way Democrats win is by removing Trump. Any other result is going to put them in a situation where they cannot win.

I tried figuring out where the confidence was coming from because I saw nothing but insinuations. So far, it is more and more looking like they had nothing but a bluff. That is scary because people truly believe all the claims; Russian hacking, collusion, Ukrainian collusion, obstruction, bribery, all of it and if they come out empty handed, a lot of people will feel betrayed.
Regular Americans will. Unpersons will keep howlin' at the Moon.

johnflesh

Former Staff
Feb 2007
Weirdo

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi told fellow Democrats it would be “dangerous” to skip impeachment and wait for the 2020 election to determine whether President Trump should remain in office.

“That dangerous position only adds to the urgency of our action, because the President is jeopardizing the integrity of the 2020 elections,” the California lawmaker said to fellow Democrats in a memo sent Monday.

Pelosi said the call to skip impeachment proceedings and let voters decide next year is “the weak response” to the hearings Democrats have been holding as part of the impeachment proceedings.

Clearly, democrats are attempting to tamper with the 2020 election and it's backfiring on them. God forbid they allow Americans to decide who they want to be President.
Well of course she said that. At first she was very resistant to the idea of impeachment, but since she learned her two arms aren't going to hold the Democrats back she got on board and committed. She may have not made a great move here, but she isn't stupid.

Reactions: orangecat
Apr 2018
oregon

The useful idiots will just move on to another "orange man bad" outrage. Wash, rinse, repeat.

May 2019
midwest

You're just upset that the People's House takes its job seriously as of Jan. 2019 at oversight of gov't entities. Too bad. So sad.
:cool:

Feb 2018
Texas

Again.