Yet Another Arrest For Bad Thoughts

Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
Yes, I'm aware of the fact that the FBI ( see 9/11 Commission report) knew individuals with ties to UBL were receiving flight training, but the plot itself remained secret.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/arch...29f-9a15-393c2256c2b4/?utm_term=.08d7573432ef
The World Trade Center was previously bombed by bin Laden. In 1993, bin Laden conspired to collapse the towers by a bomb in the underground parking garage.

1993 World Trade Center bombing - Wikipedia

In the aftermath, our government was specifically warned the next attack might come from crashing airplanes into the towers.

Yes make sure you stick up for the "self-described white supremacist", that's what conservatives do.
Shall we have two justice systems, and arrest white supremacists for crimes nobody else can commit?

It does not matter how repulsive this man's thoughts are. He is still a citizen with civil rights.

Dec 2014
NWOHQ
The World Trade Center was previously bombed by bin Laden. In 1993, bin Laden conspired to collapse the towers by a bomb in the underground parking garage.

1993 World Trade Center bombing - Wikipedia

In the aftermath, our government was specifically warned the next attack might come from crashing airplanes into the towers.
Yes, I'm fully aware of that fact (being somewhat of a 9/11 scholar), however, the theme of my hypothetical is do we arrest individuals before they carry out an attack in order to preserve the lives of citizens, or do we react to the situation and clean up the mess? Which is the more acceptable scenario?

Last edited:
Mar 2015
Istanbul NOT Constantinople...
Yes, I'm fully aware of that fact (being somewhat of a 9/11 scholar), however, the theme of my hypothetical is do we arrest individuals before they carry out an attack in order to preserve the lives of citizens, or do we react to the situation and clean up the mess? Which is the more acceptable scenario?
Protecting the public is of supreme importance.

My Pet Jawa Hackers Block Al Qaeda on 9/11? NO Way – Flap's Blog – FullosseousFlap's Dental Blog

I, of course, am in no way connected. eye do applaud the efforts of "bad men" such as myself, for using their divine powers of hacking for good and not evil ~

;)

Blueneck

Former Staff
Jun 2007
Ohio
He's not a good person, but that's not really the point. He's being treated as a would-be domestic terrorist when he hasn't DONE anything to harm anyone.
So what's the difference, in legal terms, between "bad thought" and a plot?

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Fuck his rights. This guys likely wanted to kill dark brown folks who look much like my wife and my children.

Only thing he deserves, is a bullet to the back of his head, on his fucking knees...
Due process a foreign concept to you guys, eh?

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
He's not a good person, but that's not really the point. He's being treated as a would-be domestic terrorist when he hasn't DONE anything to harm anyone.
Why is that relevant?

If a terror attack is twarted and innocent people saved do we not treat the perpetrators as terrorist? As potential criminals?

Do we not prosecute them for the crime that they potentially were about to commit?

Are you saying people have to be injured or die for us to prosecute these people?