Yet another impeachable offense by Trump

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
Witness Tampering.......Death threat against fed employees who gave info to the whistleblower

Listen: Audio of Trump discussing whistleblower at private event: ‘That’s close to a spy’
Listen: Audio of Trump discussing whistleblower at private event: 'That's close to a spy'

By ELI STOKOLS STAFF WRITER
SEP. 26, 2019 3:57 PM
WASHINGTON — President Trump expressed disgust Thursday morning with the explosive whistleblower complaint, slamming the intelligence officer and the White House aides who helped him as “almost a spy” and suggested it was treason.
Speaking at a private event with U.S. diplomatic officials in New York, Trump described reporters as “scum” and raged at the Democrats’ new impeachment proceedings, which were spurred by the whistleblower’s complaint alleging that Trump tried to strong-arm Ukraine’s leader to interfere in the 2020 election.

Trump is digging his own political grave deeper.
Thanks god he's a moron.

Singularity

Oct 2009
Kansas
I don't think it's an error, is the thing. I think it is calculation.

I think Trump fully understands what witness intimidation is. He's a mob boss. He knows.

We have just scratched the surface, there's a lot more there, and so Trump is trying to intimidate against future disclosures.

Republicans have to decide if they're OK with that. So far, it appears most of them are.

And yet, if he ends up resigning or being removed from office, this will be seen as a decisive moment.

Reactions: Devil505