Yet Another Witness Denies Ford's Account

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Another person claimed by Christine Blasey Ford to have attended a gathering decades ago during which, Ford claims, she was sexually assaulted by Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh has denied any recollection of having attended the party.

In an email to the Senate Judiciary Committee on Saturday, Leland Ingham Keyser, a former classmate of Ford's at the Holton-Arms all-girls school in Maryland, said she doesn’t know Kavanugh or remember being at the party with him.

“Simply put, Ms. Keyser does not know Mr. Kavanaugh and she has no recollection of ever being at a party or gathering where he was present, with, or without, Dr. Ford,” lawyer Howard J. Walsh III of Bethesda, Md., conveyed in an email to the committee that was obtained by Fox News.

4th purported witness claims no knowledge of alleged Kavanaugh assault against Ford

So .... this is falsely claimed witness number four?

It's time for the Leftist Democrats to be called out for the Obstructionist they are and get on with the business of this Country.

Reactions: Luca and rwb72

Lunchboxxy

Apr 2010
Oregon
She did not deny Ford’s account. She said she has no recollection of the party. Which is not surprising since it was over 30 years ago and nothing remarkable happened as far as Keyser was concerned.

She also says that she believes that Dr. Ford is telling truth. A fact Fox News conveniently ignores

. In a brief interview at her home in Silver Spring, Keyser said that she did not recall the party, but that she was close friends with Ford and that she believes Ford’s allegation.

Jan 2018
Plamer Earth
I am personally trying to step back and look at the bigger picture in this whole debacle. We will likely never know what actually took place over 30 years ago in Ford's teenage years. What we do know is that this "story" is being used as a political weapon, deployed with strategic timing and less than stellar ethics. Sexual abuse is a problem that should be fully investigated and pursued to the full extent of the law. However, to use "sexual abuse" allegations as a political weapon is a sketchy thing to do, and any false accusations are clearly detrimental to victims.

Reactions: Bronwyn and Luca
Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
She did not deny Ford’s account. She said she has no recollection of the party. Which is not surprising since it was over 30 years ago and nothing remarkable happened as far as Keyser was concerned.

She also says that she believes that Dr. Ford is telling truth. A fact Fox News conveniently ignores
Oh the fake news sheeple .....

You guys .....

Keyser absolutley denied Ford's claim.

Ford claimed Keyser was an attendee at the party.

A claim that Keyser clearly denies.

And, moreover, it doesn't matter what Keyser claims she believes.

It's just a baseless claim with no evidence.

What's important about this story is the fact that this is the 4th person Ford has lied about being at this mysterious party that no one remembers, that no one can say where it happened, and that no one can remember when it happened.

This Lying Leftist Activist should be held accountable for her Lies.

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.
I am personally trying to step back and look at the bigger picture in this whole debacle. We will likely never know what actually took place over 30 years ago in Ford's teenage years. What we do know is that this "story" is being used as a political weapon, deployed with strategic timing and less than stellar ethics. Sexual abuse is a problem that should be fully investigated and pursued to the full extent of the law. However, to use "sexual abuse" allegations as a political weapon is a sketchy thing to do, and any false accusations are clearly detrimental to victims.
Professor Ford is not using it as a political weapon and you don't know that what she says is a false accusation. You say sexual assault should be investigated and pursued to the fullest extent of the law, but apparently you don't think that applies in this case. And you're not fooling anyone by suggesting that you're looking at this objectively.

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.
Oh the fake news sheeple .....

You guys .....

Keyser absolutley denied Ford's claim.

Ford claimed Keyser was an attendee at the party.

A claim that Keyser clearly denies.

And, moreover, it doesn't matter what Keyser claims she believes.

It's just a baseless claim with no evidence.

What's important about this story is the fact that this is the 4th person Ford has lied about being at this mysterious party that no one remembers, that no one can say where it happened, and that no one can remember when it happened.

This Lying Leftist Activist should be held accountable for her Lies.
She says she doesn't remember being at the party. I did a lot of partying when i was that age. I probably wouldn't remember every party I went to, either. But she does know the culture at that time and in that place which is what leads her to believe Ford.

Feb 2010
between Moon and NYC
Professor Ford is not using it as a political weapon and you don't know that what she says is a false accusation. You say sexual assault should be investigated and pursued to the fullest extent of the law, but apparently you don't think that applies in this case. And you're not fooling anyone by suggesting that you're looking at this objectively.
Do you believe the democrats and lawyers surrounding Professor Ford are trying to use/exploit her claims as a "political weapon"?

Reactions: John T Ford
Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
She says she doesn't remember being at the party. I did a lot of partying when i was that age. I probably wouldn't remember every party I went to, either. But she does know the culture at that time and in that place which is what leads her to believe Ford.
Which is completely irrelevant.

What is relevant is that Ford lied ..... again

For the 4th time about someone who supposedly was at this make believe party.

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.
Do you believe the democrats and lawyers surrounding Professor Ford are trying to use/exploit her claims as a "political weapon"?

DiFi didn't want to use the accusation in the first place. But suppose the Democrats are using it as a political weapon and that Ford is telling the truth. Should we just dismiss it because the Democrats got political about it?

Jul 2014
Border Fence
This shit is getting ridiculous.

To believe the op contention, one has to believe Dr. Ford is out there giving versions of the incident.

Where is she giving these interviews of the event?

Reactions: HenryPorter