Yet Another Witness Denies Ford's Account

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
This shit is getting ridiculous.

To believe the op contention, one has to believe Dr. Ford is out there giving versions of the incident.

Where is she giving these interviews of the event?
Maybe you should start by actually reading the article in the OP.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Because you say so?! Fuck that noise!
Because reality reflects so .....

I don't know what the voices in that Alt Left Universe are telling you, but investigators do not investigate 40 year old baseless claims with absolutely zero evidence.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
CNN reports that " Keyser is a lifelong friend of Ford's."

Keyser previously coached golf at Georgetown University and is now executive producer of Bob Beckel's podcast. Keyser is the ex-wife of Beckel, a former Democratic operative and commentator. A search on OpenSecrets.org reveals Keyser's only political donation has been to former Democratic senator Byron Dorgan.

Keyser's denial, as a female lifelong friend and Ford's last named witness, is the most consequential development that has occurred since Ford publicly stepped forward last Sunday and detailed her allegations to the Washington Post. Ford's allegation of the 1982 incident was told to no one until a 2012 therapy session, when Kavanaugh was first touted in the media as the most likely GOP Supreme Court nominee.

Blasey Ford's Female Classmate, Her Last Named Witness, Doesn't Recall Ever Attending Party With Kavanaugh

No one believes this woman.

No one.

And, now we see, the story about Keyser being a "lifelong friend" is another lie being reported by fake news CNN.

Jul 2017
U.S.A.
Because reality reflects so .....

I don't know what the voices in that Alt Left Universe are telling you, but investigators do not investigate 40 year old baseless claims with absolutely zero evidence.
After all is said and done here, if they do go to vote for Kavanaugh, I'm predicting a 'No' on account of minds being changed.
Pretty, pretty PLEASE let us know what your prediction is!!!

Jan 2018
Houston, TX

This has always been about abortion.
A bunch of liberal progressives have taken a stand to try and keep a Supreme Court (which they have already lost) and they have decided to sacrifice one of their own in the process along with many more innocents. During this process they have completely corrupted a process that began crumbling in 1991.

I will state that even it the episode did happen, I am not sure it did happen, I would still support a person for the Supreme Court that has shown all the right attributes, decisions, and behaved properly as an adult. I will discount the behavior of high school persons, both male and female.

Last edited:
Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
After all is said and done here, if they do go to vote for Kavanaugh, I'm predicting a 'No' on account of minds being changed.
Pretty, pretty PLEASE let us know what your prediction is!!!
You may want to consult with the voices in that Alt Left Universe on that one.

Oct 2013
USA
So she didn't know him so would not recognize him at a party one way or another. What does that OP even mean????????????????