Yiannopoulos called for journalists to be shot

Davocrat

Former Staff
Apr 2007
Deep State
Whether this has bearing on today's shooting or not, this little pederast deserves some bad karma.

----------------------------------------

"I can't wait for vigilante squads to start gunning journalists down on sight," the author and agitator told a reporter for the New York Observer over a text message. The news outlet, which wrote about the incident this week, was working on a feature story about a New York City restaurant that Yiannopoulos reportedly frequents.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2018/06/28/milo-yiannopoulos-confirms-his-gunning-down-journalists-comments/743561002/

Reactions: 2 people
Sep 2014
United States
Whether this has bearing on today's shooting or not, this little pederast deserves some bad karma.

----------------------------------------

"I can't wait for vigilante squads to start gunning journalists down on sight," the author and agitator told a reporter for the New York Observer over a text message. The news outlet, which wrote about the incident this week, was working on a feature story about a New York City restaurant that Yiannopoulos reportedly frequents.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2018/06/28/milo-yiannopoulos-confirms-his-gunning-down-journalists-comments/743561002/
You should try to get the mods to delete this thread.

You are already proven wrong..............

BDBoop

Former Staff
Dec 2010
Twitter
And after the fact, he does not regret having said so.

All y'all have some serious sick fucks in your corner.

Reactions: 6 people

Davocrat

Former Staff
Apr 2007
Deep State
He's the Uncle Tom of gay men, prancing about to the delight of right wing douchebags.

Reactions: 9 people

HCProf

Council Hall
Sep 2014
USA
I am not sure why Milo is still in the US. Surely his work visa from the UK is invalid due to losing his job. He should be deported.

Reactions: 7 people