You’re Morally Obligated to Call Out Your Racist Relatives at Thanksgiving

Mar 2015
Mad Prophet
Wow...

I'm telling you that Democrats need to not make the same mistakes as last time or to expect the results as last time and why.

Analogy time.
You smack yourself in the face with a brick and are sitting there dumbfounded why your face hurts.

I come in and tell you that it wouldn't hurt so bad if you stopped smashing your face with bricks.

To which your response is not one of contemplating the advice to maybe realize that smashing bricks in the face is not a good idea. No, you try telling me to get over the fact that you like to smash bricks in your own face and complain about the pain.

Yes, as stupid as the analogy sounds, that's your approach.

How many maga hats did you buy? You might as well start campaigning for Trump because this type of attitude is going to guarantee a president Trump until 2024. Why? It's people like you that will push any potential Democrat support right into Trumps hands.

Are you one of those Russian bots that got Trump elected? If not, why act like one?
We ALL cant be large-brained savants, like you. :lol:

Once again, because you seem a little slow, i voted for Trump. Told you that before. I dont really support him now. Your lame supposition that calling out Trump for his illicit activities will somehow get him a second term is pretty amusing.

Not sure how you extrapolated that im some kind of "never Trumper" in light of post's I've made in this thread, but OK.

Never owned a MAGA hat, they look stupid.

Not a good look in the hood.

Your over-the-top analogies are tiresome and pathetic. You should try sticking to the topic and stop pretending to sound smart - you fail.

Last edited:
Reactions: BitterPill

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
Davocrat has been banned from this thread. Please do not respond to his posts.

Oct 2019
Earth
We ALL cant be large-brained savants, like you. :lol:

Once again, because you seem a little slow, i voted for Trump. Told you that before. I dont really support him now. Your lame supposition that calling out Trump for his illicit activities will somehow get him a second term is pretty amusing.

Not sure how you extrapolated that im some kind of "never Trumper" in light of post's I've made in this thread, but OK.

Never owned a MAGA hat, they look stupid.

Not a good look in the hood.

Your over-the-top analogies are tiresome and pathetic. You should try sticking to the topic and stop pretending to sound smart - you fail.
The topic was about the moral obligation to confront racists over Thanksgiving.

Where racist means all of racist, Trump supporter and Republicans in general.

Which is a false premise.

It is antagonistic and divisive in a way that the effects are going to be opposite of intent. Never really liked Trump, but at the same time he's done nothing overt to warrant the mass hysteria his presence as POTUS has generated.

Mar 2015
Mad Prophet
The topic was about the moral obligation to confront racists over Thanksgiving.

Where racist means all of racist, Trump supporter and Republicans in general.

Which is a false premise.

It is antagonistic and divisive in a way that the effects are going to be opposite of intent. Never really liked Trump, but at the same time he's done nothing overt to warrant the mass hysteria his presence as POTUS has generated.
... And?

Show me ANYWHERE ON-LINE where I have ever claimed that Trump is a racist.