You can still be attacked for being against Bush

G

getreal

You seem to be missing my point, she is free to say whatever she feels, what she says and who she says it to reflects on her. If "shit" is written on your bumper, my 6 year old can make it out, my 6 year old does not have my pass word to PH.
SO it is only YOUR six year old that concerns you? A 12 year old can sign up here to read this shit. Not an issue? Well shit!!!

S

Sparta

SO it is only YOUR six year old that concerns you? A 12 year old can sign up here to read this shit. Not an issue? Well shit!!!
Parental responsibility needs to be some sort of factor, I'm not responsible for your mom not restricting your online activities. This is an adult site, if you cant handle adult language you should go sing along with barney or something. I have no control over what my kid sees on the street. If I only cared for my kid, I'd plaster a big ol fat girl diddling herself on my trunk and make my kid walk around the front of the car every time.

G

getreal

Parental responsibility needs to be some sort of factor, I'm not responsible for your mom not restricting your online activities. This is an adult site, if you cant handle adult language you should go sing along with barney or something. I have no control over what my kid sees on the street. If I only cared for my kid, I'd plaster a big ol fat girl diddling herself on my trunk and make my kid walk around the front of the car every time.
My friend I remember the bumper stickers from the 60's and on-

One such had a drawing of a pregnant black women and the caption read:

I went all the way with LBJ

Another was around the moon landing and it said:

Send a coon to the moon by June

Is that any better than saying Bushshit?

Now we ticket for bushshit but did nothing for sending coon to the moon

I would much rather see bushshit on a bumpersticker than all the racial things I had to see as a kid- I would rather my kids read bushshit on a bumpersticker than to be taught racial slurs- But as you say it is all a prental thing- And I would rather have the converstaion about shit with my kid than restricting public speech....

N

namvet69

I don't know which side I'm on in this argument. I see a lot of bumper stickers that I think are way over the top, but then I think, should it not be allowed? Who am I to say? It's a tough call, that's for sure. Decency, you would think, would prevent it but not anymore.

I think you both make good points.

S

Sparta

I would much rather see bushshit on a bumpersticker than all the racial things I had to see as a kid- I would rather my kids read bushshit on a bumpersticker than to be taught racial slurs- But as you say it is all a prental thing- And I would rather have the converstaion about shit with my kid than restricting public speech....
Are you making up my agruments in your head? I didnt say racial slurs should be ok, and I didnt say we should limit speach. You can plainly see that if you actually read the posts.

D

Dubyas-Twin-Sister

What difference is it if the kid reads it or hears it? It's always going to be around her. A more mature person would exercise caution with what he/she puts on her car bumper but still he/she has a right to put up whatever he/she wants. Do you get this upset over a bumper sticker with a beer bottle or a marijuana leaf??

I

Inkslinger

Now that would be ignorant to advertise that to the local police dept. I know a guy that had a "420" bumper sticker. He got shookdown within a month and scraped it off...

D

Dubyas-Twin-Sister

Codes vary by state, what is a 420? Is that equivalent to a 187 here?