Young Black Leaders at White House

Nov 2010
San Diego...ish
It's just you. Troll.
Outstanding! You post a truly heartwarming article about a lovely young woman who was handed a bad deal in a foreign country, who was fortunate enough to find her way to America and be given the opportunity to speak at the White House (truly, she came from nothing and now stands at the most powerful place on the planet, inspirational) about what she is thankful for, and then you call another member of these forums a "troll" because that member may have found the picture a bit amusing considering Trump's past. How very christian of you.

Oct 2019
International Falls, Minnesota
Outstanding! You post a truly heartwarming article about a lovely young woman who was handed a bad deal in a foreign country, who was fortunate enough to find her way to America and be given the opportunity to speak at the White House (truly, she came from nothing and now stands at the most powerful place on the planet, inspirational) about what she is thankful for, and then you call another member of these forums a "troll" because that member may have found the picture a bit amusing considering Trump's past. How very christian of you.
Yep, you're a troll.

Nov 2010
San Diego...ish
Personal Insult
Yep, you're a troll.
You do realize that I am actually a Trump supporter right? I don't believe the vast majority of the crap that the left says about him. I endorse most of the policies that he has backed and fought for. I believe that he was right for killing Soulimani, for putting our "allies" on the spot for not doing enough to police their own backyards, for forcing China to the table to stop many of the unfair practices that they have employed for the past 30 years, and for ripping up many of the norms that Washington has become accustomed to. I also understand that he is a flawed person just like many of us. If that makes me a "troll", then whatever, douchebag.

Reactions: Marvin
Dec 2006
In the Witness Protection Program
You do realize that I am actually a Trump supporter right? I don't believe the vast majority of the crap that the left says about him. I endorse most of the policies that he has backed and fought for. I believe that he was right for killing Soulimani, for putting our "allies" on the spot for not doing enough to police their own backyards, for forcing China to the table to stop many of the unfair practices that they have employed for the past 30 years, and for ripping up many of the norms that Washington has become accustomed to. I also understand that he is a flawed person just like many of us. If that makes me a "troll", then whatever, douchebag.
That’s what you get for saying something potentially negative about Dear Leader.

May 2019
West Haven
You do realize that according to some Trump supporters, and actually Trump himself,you can’t be a Trump supporter if you ever said anything that might be construed as a slight towards The Donald.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Love
Reactions: the bull59
Oct 2019
International Falls, Minnesota
You do realize that according to some Trump supporters, and actually Trump himself,you can’t be a Trump supporter if you ever said anything that might be construed as a slight towards The Donald.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You do realize that when a Democrat sees a Black American wearing a MAGA cap their brain melts.