YouTube just banned Gavin McInnes, the founder of the far-right men's group Proud Boys.

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
Again you knowingly twist my posts, however, I'm used to your lowbrow tactics (the accusation of racism toward Ian and myself for simply relating the etymology of the term 'white power' was one of your more despicable moments). Your claim of a false premise was merely an argument from assertion, but you knew that, for that's all you ever do ~ make idiotic assertions, but it's clear why you do that, and that is simply because your source material is always the most whacked BS you can find and you abhor it when the material is exposed for being utter shit.

Furthermore, your claim in his defence has been debunked, as usual.
Oh sorry, didnt realize you maintained a monopoly on misrepresenting what people said and otherwise dishonest debate tactics.

Sorry... in the future I will leave the dishonesty to the professional liars like yourself.

And nothing has been debunked, more of that dishonesty that's your expertise.

Jul 2013
On a happy trail
But... but.. it's okay if it's someone we don't like!!
So forcing those private and public corporations to adhere to the Bill of Rights for their customers AND their employees is a conservative/libertarian tenet? I'm all for it. Those articles of incorporation be damned!

I guess the NRA will have to start letting those entering its headquarters, carry guns.

Blues63

Dec 2014
Mustafa
Oh sorry, didnt realize you maintained a monopoly on misrepresenting what people said and otherwise dishonest debate tactics.

Sorry... in the future I will leave the dishonesty to the professional liars like yourself.
Where did I ever lie? Where have I misrepresented someone? Prove your attacks. Man up for once.

nothing has been debunked, more of that dishonesty that's your expertise.
Where have I been dishonest? Prove your attack.

Now to the debunking:

“Wasn’t the Treaty of Versailles, wasn’t that disproportionately influenced by Jewish intellectuals?”

“God, they’re so obsessed with the Holocaust. … I don’t know if it’s healthy to dwell.”

"Holodomor was Ukrainians. I think it was ten million Ukrainians who were killed. That was by Jews."

"And the Jews have this real hatred for white males. Me, basically. And you see that with Trump."

"I don’t like that Jews don’t see themselves as white. They don’t see themselves as our guys, and therefore the Nazis who killed them aren’t that dissimilar from the Americans who saved them. It’s just goyim. “Those bad guys, they were mean to us, and we can never trust anyone again!”

Now, let's hear your usual noise.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ian Jeffrey
Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
Where did I ever lie? Prove it.

Where have I been dishonest? Prove it.

“Wasn’t the Treaty of Versailles, wasn’t that disproportionately influenced by Jewish intellectuals?”

“God, they’re so obsessed with the Holocaust. … I don’t know if it’s healthy to dwell.”

"Holodomor was Ukrainians. I think it was ten million Ukrainians who were killed. That was by Jews."

"And the Jews have this real hatred for white males. Me, basically. And you see that with Trump."

Now, let's hear your usual noise.
This post is a lie, you know what was said, and are lying to cover your previous lies.

Claim proven.