YouTube just banned Gavin McInnes, the founder of the far-right men's group Proud Boys.

ARMCX1

Former Staff
Jun 2013
SoCal
There are lots of media reports citing McInnes' statement that he was booted for 3rd party copyright infringement but so far Google hasn't commented on their decision, at least that I have seen. In the case of Fb, McInnes' organization was booted for promoting hate and McInnes distanced himself from his creation.

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
Thanks for providing your usual unfounded noise and attacks as predicted. Grow up.
Look in a mirror.

I made a comment directed at someone else, you flipped the meaning dishonestly then cried a little when called on it.

And then you claim I need to grow up? That's what we call projection.

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
There are lots of media reports citing McInnes' statement that he was booted for 3rd party copyright infringement but so far Google hasn't commented on their decision, at least that I have seen. In the case of Fb, McInnes' organization was booted for promoting hate and McInnes distanced himself from his creation.
Also a dishonest view of what he said...

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
Why do you people lie, he's an asshole, but when you lie about him you make him seem like a victim not the asshole he is. They literally say they are against violence but will happily defend themselves. you see the violence they have been involved in were instigated by your antifa friends. You should be accurate in your criticism lest you look like the people you are chiding.
Not doing this yet again with you...have posted multiple videos and stories where the Proud boys have made racist, anti-semitic statements and Gavin explicitly calling for violence.

Again, never thought in all my life I would see people supporting people like Nazi's and the Proud Boys. I have never condoned violence btw, but if you have to pick a side which side are you are on?

Those fighting fascism or those who promote it? Pretty clear which side you are on.

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
What would be a fair representation of what he said in your view?
A good place to start would be making statements where one could compare that to the actual statements made and see the coherence between the two.

It's funny because at that part of what he actually said, what you said was exactly what he said people like you would say in order to misrepresent what he said. Wow that was a mouth full.

More simple; he knew people like you would misrepresent his statements in the exact way you just did.

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
A good place to start would be making statements where one could compare that to the actual statements made and see the coherence between the two.

It's funny because at that part of what he actually said, what you said was exactly what he said people like you would say in order to misrepresent what he said. Wow that was a mouth full.

More simple; he knew people like you would misrepresent his statements in the exact way you just did.
So in other words I see have nothing but will use a bunch of mashed up words to make it seem like I do know what I'm talking about. Again and again and again.

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
Not doing this yet again with you...have posted multiple videos and stories where the Proud boys have made racist, anti-semitic statements and Gavin explicitly calling for violence.

Again, never thought in all my life I would see people supporting people like Nazi's and the Proud Boys. I have never condoned violence btw, but if you have to pick a side which side are you are on?

Those fighting fascism or those who promote it? Pretty clear which side you are on.
Lies lies and lies again.

The closest you got to an accurate statement was condoned violence. Yes.

If someone is physically attacking you, you become fully justified to do whatever you have to in order to stop them.

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
So in other words I see have nothing but will use a bunch of mashed up words to make it seem like I do know what I'm talking about. Again and again and again.
No, the video was referenced...

I'm saying he is misquoting the source dishonestly... dont worry, you lied about what he's said too.

I get it, you can't win a debate without insulting someone.