YouTube just banned Gavin McInnes, the founder of the far-right men's group Proud Boys.

Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.
I could say the same about 90% of the democrats.

So "asshole, racist fuck trouble-maker" is definitely in the eye of the beholder.

In any case - social media is the new modern landscape for political debate in this country. Anyone who actually values the principle of free speech should understand why we can't allow these corporations to control speech and debate in this country.

So it's time for some new laws. And democrats have lost their right to refer to themselves as liberals. I don't even wanna hear that word out of their mouths anymore.
Yes, you COULD. i COULD say the earth is flat. But how sane would that be?
Yeah? What "news laws" would you suggest?
Too funny, you don't decide who has lost any rights.
And BTW, no one gives the slightest shit what you don't want to hear anymore.

Jul 2011
“Stay Down”
McInnes is promoting white supremacy so there's that. Some of the right is reconfiguring its stances in light of popular sentiment, Charlottesville and its chants (White Lives Matter; Jews will not Replace Us), the mail bombs and the shooting in Squirrel Hill.

He's an asshole, but he's not promoting white supremacy. He's literally married to a native american. There are minorities in the proud boys.

Jul 2011
“Stay Down”
All of that and so much more. All his video's where he openly calls for violence. Good for YouTube.

Sad though you will find staunch defenders here of the Proud Boys, and also Nazi's apparently.

SMH....never thought I would ever see such things in my lifetime.

Why do you people lie, he's an asshole, but when you lie about him you make him seem like a victim not the asshole he is. They literally say they are against violence but will happily defend themselves. you see the violence they have been involved in were instigated by your antifa friends. You should be accurate in your criticism lest you look like the people you are chiding.

Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.
Twitter banned Milo Yiannoplous too.

So I'm getting really sick of these fascists trying to control speech in this country.

We need new laws protecting free speech in this country. I saw this coming a mile away too and knew it was just a matter of time before they started to pull this crap. I was warning people about it years ago.
My God, you people. Do you really think that YouTibe and Twitter is the whole world, the only way to communicate anything? WTF???