YOUTUBE WILL BAN all White Supremacist, anti-Holocaust--HATE speech (& even Sandy Hook Truthers)

Jul 2015
Florida
What the hell took them so long!!​
YouTube to ban ‘hateful,’ ‘supremacist’ videos
Published​
4 hours ago on​
June 5, 2019​
By​
YouTube announced Wednesday it would ban videos promoting or glorifying racism and discrimination as well as those denying well-documented violent events, like the Holocaust or the Sandy Hook elementary school shooting.
The announcement by the Google-owned video-sharing platform was the latest of a series of tech industry moves to filter out hateful and violent content, which have spurred calls for tougher regulation.

“YouTube has always had rules of the road, including a longstanding policy against hate speech,” a company statement said.

“Today, we’re taking another step in our hate speech policy by specifically prohibiting videos alleging that a group is superior in order to justify discrimination, segregation or exclusion based on qualities like age, gender, race, caste, religion, sexual orientation or veteran status.”

The move comes after a call by world leaders in Paris last month to curb extremism online, following revelations about the livestreaming of a mosque massacre in New Zealand.

“We will begin enforcing this updated policy today; however, it will take time for our systems to fully ramp up and we’ll be gradually expanding coverage over the next several months,” YouTube said.

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/06/you...macist-videos/

Mar 2019
Down a back road turn south on a gravel drive
Youtube has been banning and removing videos ever since Trump won the election. Leftists know that individuals like us on small media is what won Trump the election in 2016.

And everything is racist, sexist and bigoted to the Left.

There is coming a day when I won't be listening to some of my favorite Christian youtube shows.

Jul 2015
Florida
Youtube has been banning and removing videos ever since Trump won the election. Leftists know that individuals like us on small media is what won Trump the election in 2016.

There is coming a day when I won't be listening to some of my favorite Christian youtube shows.
SMALL MEDIA?? You mean FAKE MEDIA!

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more

oh, stop it. Why would you have a problem with this? "Individuals like us"? Please don't put who ever "us" is in the same category of who is being banned. Everything can't be racist, sexist and bigoted. That doesn't even make any sense. The new policy is very specific and easy to comply with .

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
oh, stop it. Why would you have a problem with this? "Individuals like us"? Please don't put who ever "us" is in the same category of who is being banned. Everything can't be racist, sexist and bigoted. That doesn't even make any sense. The new policy is very specific and easy to comply with .
Because they are also demonetizing independent journalists who cover radicals.

Last edited:
Dec 2014
NWOHQ
Well, it's their prerogative to filter the material posted on their site. They are also going after music teachers and equipment demonstrators for copyright infringement and withholding all revenue generated by the views. Even if a musician unwittingly plays four notes in a row that are in some obscure track no one knows, the video will be flagged and the revenue withheld.

There will be no more 'How to play Stairway To Heaven on Sousaphone' vids soon.